TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
havent been on in a while. have 2 jobs. work 55 hours at one and 40 at the other. not much time for the internet or my truck.

im looking for a good machine shop (if i rebuild my motor myself) or a good engine builder i can take my motor to (if i actually want to get it done in the next month or so.

id prefer if they were near lafayette but anywhere closeish is ok with me.

any help is appreciated. thanks!

·
4,068 Posts
I have never had to have any engine work done...yet. Maybe Nate know of somewhere near the Muncie area?

Depends on what route you are looking to go...you could always have LCE build it. They blueprint 2.2's all day long.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its actually for 2 toyota motors. my 22re and my 4efte in my paseo. im building that one for 260-280 whp

·
1,860 Posts
I've never had motor work done either..sorry

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I don't know of any in the area that advertise doing import motors. But there are plenty of speed shops near me that build race motors.

One shop I have really good things about is downtown on 16th street, I was going to have them build my 302 which they quoted me they would do for an even $1000 with all new parts.

let me know if I can get you any info on that shop or not.

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
I'll have to look around for the number, It's been awhile since I actually got the quote. Stay tuned, I'll just post the number on this thread

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Sorry I was never able to get you that phone number. I completely spaced on that one. But now seems to be the time I ask if you ever found a shop? Seems the 22re in my son's truck was not built as tone was told it was or it was not broke in properly, but what ever the case, the motor is shot Nd we need to rebuild it.

If you found a shop for your work, I would appreciate either contact info, rwcommendeTions or both

Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts