TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a recent addition to my hobbies, I do not have money for 3 moneypits, between the fj, my 82, and the harley. I decided to get rid of one, and that would be the fj. I don't need two 4wheel drives, since I barley go out wheeling anyways.

I needed to trade the fj in for something that I could use to haul my harley around if needed and I also wanted to see if I could lower my payments too. I ended up trading my FJ in for a 2007 Tacoma X-runner, I also dropped my payments by like $200.

So that is what is new in the my world, I will have some pix up tomorrow. :D

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Due to a recent addition to my hobbies, I do not have money for 3 moneypits, between the fj, my 82, and the harley. I decided to get rid of one, and that would be the fj. I don't need two 4wheel drives, since I barley go out wheeling anyways.

I needed to trade the fj in for something that I could use to haul my harley around if needed and I also wanted to see if I could lower my payments too. I ended up trading my FJ in for a 2007 Tacoma X-runner, I also dropped my payments by like $200.

So that is what is new in the my world, I will have some pix up tomorrow. :D

Well.....did you forgt about me, or what???? :confused::confused: You do know I still sell cars.......don't you???? :flipoff4:

·
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well.....did you forgt about me, or what???? :confused::confused: You do know I still sell cars.......don't you???? :flipoff4:
No I did not forget about you. :bitchslap But in my research it did not seem that you guys had any of them.

·
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is some Pix.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Nice XR! That's probably going to be my next truck (I'm keeping my current Taco ofcoarse). A double cab XRunner would be badass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts