TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of ya'll have done some really funny stuff to friends and family...and i am in need of a GOOD practical joke. Its gotta be something discreet.

please include brief instructions... :D

fire away!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Take a big, stinking, half liquid/half solid shit in a relative's toilet. Pierce tiny holes in the top of the suction cup on the plunger. Leave the bathroom, retire to the living room and await the screams of disgust as Aunt Mable gets jets of shit shot onto her favorite silk moomoo.

·
Registered
338 Posts
mudferret said:
Take a big, stinking, half liquid/half solid shit in a relative's toilet. Pierce tiny holes in the top of the suction cup on the plunger. Leave the bathroom, retire to the living room and await the screams of disgust as Aunt Mable gets jets of shit shot onto her favorite silk moomoo.
:lmao: :rofl:

·
Registered
247 Posts
jerk off in the alfredo sauce
pee on the toilet paper
bang your sister in front of her husband
toss the dogs salad
pour visine in the drinking water
nail the tires to the ground
set your neigbors house on fire

any one of these options should get you arrested or shot.

:D

·
Registered
149 Posts
If they have a sink with a extendable sprayer........wrap a rubber band around the sprayer and aim it torwards the front of the sink. When the target turns on the sink they get a good spray of water. Harmless but good fun.

·
Registered
646 Posts
TACOMANATOR said:
If they have a sink with a extendable sprayer........wrap a rubber band around the sprayer and aim it torwards the front of the sink. When the target turns on the sink they get a good spray of water. Harmless but good fun.
Thats an old classic. I used to get my mom all the time.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ThePinkTaco said:
Thats an old classic. I used to get my mom all the time.
shit dude...i would have been cookin my own meals for a week if i tried that on my mom!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NotDickFoster said:
Vaseline + Windshield Wipers

Ahhh, good times...
explain more...?

·
Banned
87 Posts
I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

Imagine its raining and you're miles away from home, you go to hit the wipers and it smears vaseline all over the windshield? PITA to clean up and then water beads up etc... just good clean fun!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
NotDickFoster said:
I thought it was pretty self explanatory.

Imagine its raining and you're miles away from home, you go to hit the wipers and it smears vaseline all over the windshield? PITA to clean up and then water beads up etc... just good clean fun!

that seems real safe... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
456 Posts
NotDickFoster said:
Vaseline + Windshield Wipers

Ahhh, good times...
One of my all time favorite fuck yous.

Try the upperdecker. Put a healthy turd in the water tank of you pals crapper.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
John Luttrell said:
A hot wire from the turn signal bulb to the horn is always a hoot.
lol as entertaining as that would be, that would be way too much work.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Methylene blue is highly stable in the human body, and if ingested, it resists the acidic environment of the stomach as well as the many hydrolytic enzymes present. It is not significantly metabolized by the liver, and is instead quickly filtered out by the kidneys. A common prank amongst biochemists is to add small amounts of methylene blue (generally a few drops of a stain solution will suffice) to coffee, cola, or another dark beverage. The stain's color will be masked by the beverage, and its taste is fairly faint. Within a few hours, the methylene blue will have been removed by the prank victim's kidneys, causing his urine to change color. The urine may become green if little methylene blue was added; larger amounts create a deep blue color. The prank is fairly harmless if small amounts of methylene blue are used, although allergies are possible and it is advisable to use pharmaceutical-grade stain which has been carefully protected from contamination. The main risk of methylene blue pranks is generating a sense of panic in the victim.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methylene_Blue

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Duct tape flapper on the driveshaft, string tied around a cup of water on top of the refridgerator and to the top of the door( Open the door, get doused..) Red food coloring inside the shower head(bloody shower), my personal favorite: If the person is a smoker, use a tiny ladyfinger. Insert it carefully into their cigarette, fuse pointed outward. DO NOT INSTALL ladyfinger too deep. About 1.5 second after lighting the 'grit, BANG!! Fly paper in the bathroom floor in the middle of the night when your buddies are super drunk( Usually they are so hammered, they just go with it for the night..) or same said fly paper on the toilet seat. Again, the really drunk ones just roll with it...

1 - 20 of 95 Posts