TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching but didn't find anything.

I'm looking for a shop in C/S to install UCA's, C/O's, and new rear springs for my 03 Tacoma. I thought about doing it myself but it is my daily driver and I can't afford to mess it up.

Denver isn't totally out of the question but they would need to knock the work out on a Saturday.

Anyone have some recommendations?

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
almost no shop will be open saturdays. A lot of people on here would be happy to help. UCAs, coilovers, and leaves are all very straight forward to swap. Otherwise, contact thefatkid, I know he does some work on the side. he might be able to help.

·
20,355 Posts
Yeah, if I was closer I would be up to help you out. It is not hard at all and can easily be done in an afternoon if your bolts are not seized in the bushings and a day if they are. Be sure to have spare hardware or a way to get some if you do it on your own as many times the spring bolts need to be cut out.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I'll offer up my services; let me know how soon 'cause I have to move a few cars around to get some floor space... which isn't too difficult. My shop is up north in Black Forest but don't let that scare you; it's about a mile inside the treeline off of Black Forest Road and Burgess Roads. Almost across the street from the liquor store, hint hint.

:welder:
>>Dan

·
Registered
691 Posts
Ill help you if you want, but I only have the hand tools for it and no electric or pneumatic tools, so it would be hard to do with my basic tools (unless you have them). You'll probably want to soak the bolts with ome PB blaster for ease of removal.

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
Ill also be glad to help. Dans place in black forest is nothing to get to. I was worried at first when he told me it was out there. Like he said it really isnt that far. I also have plenty of tools at my place. You have cheaper choices than a shop. Let us know we are all happy to help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts