TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put on a set of 17" Michelin Optimum wiper blades. They kick ass. They'll probably wear about the same as all the rest. But right now they don't leave a streak one. They also don't have any of the springy mechanisms to get froze up, and the ice doesn't seem to get under them at all so far.

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
It's the new "beam blade" style.
It's gonna eventually replace the old style blades, and all new vehicles have something similar to it.
There are only a couple of manufacturers (Dayco and Trico) who sell these to everybody for rebranding: RainX, Michelin, NeoForm at CARQUEST and NAPA, etc., in addition to some generic lines sold wholesale to shops.
http://www.tricoproducts.com/brochure.cfm?brochure=5153&private=1&location_id=5214

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Just got a pair for my wife's Saab 9-3 and they're better than anything I've been able to find for the ridiculous curvature of that windscreen. Now if they would only make stubbies for my FJ's vert screen :)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Just got a pair for my wife's Saab 9-3 and they're better than anything I've been able to find for the ridiculous curvature of that windscreen. Now if they would only make stubbies for my FJ's vert screen :)
In a three-pack? lol!

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn I'll hijack my own thread.lol The only expossure to Saad I have is when the regional airline I used to work for flew them. The only cool thing I remember about them is that they had a lav.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I've got 'em on my Taco. Pricy, but worth it to get the I70 mud off the windshield reliably. It was a bitch with my (new) old-style blades.

If they last a year I'll be pleased.

·
Registered
4,141 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I put a pair of the trico beam blades on my camry and MAN OH MAN are they sweet...they are worth the price...now if they can hold up to CO weather...

I'm going to put them on my other Toys when the blades need replacing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts