TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 8 35x12.50x15 tires and 7 15/8 rims. Rims have miscellaneous rock scratching but in very good condition, 6 of the tires have about 1/2 the tread left, 2 are almost brand new. $250 for the 2 new ones, $75 bux for the other 6.......50 bux each aluminum rim (back space=3.25) Shipping from Los Angeles.... call me 818-577-0395 Dan
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
BlingTaco said:
I have 8 35x12.50x15 tires and 7 15/8 rims. Rims have miscellaneous rock scratching but in very good condition, 6 of the tires have about 1/2 the tread left, 2 are almost brand new. $250 for the 2 new ones, $75 bux for the other 6.......50 bux each aluminum rim (back space=3.25) Shipping from Los Angeles.... call me 818-577-0395 Dan
I'll take one of the $75 35's. Are you coming to AZrocks??? If so could you bring it?
Let me know
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
BlingTaco said:
I have 8 35x12.50x15 tires and 7 15/8 rims. Rims have miscellaneous rock scratching but in very good condition, 6 of the tires have about 1/2 the tread left, 2 are almost brand new. $250 for the 2 new ones, $75 bux for the other 6.......50 bux each aluminum rim (back space=3.25) Shipping from Los Angeles.... call me 818-577-0395 Dan
Hey Dan, what model are the wheels? Model 58?

Later,
....Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be at az rocks and I can definitely bring one for ya! You want just the tire, or the rim also? And, anyway you can pay for it before hand, not that you'd flake, I'd just hate to carry a tire with me and not get rid of it, let me know bro...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah Mike, 58..........I'm going to Pismo, you want me to bring them? Call me on my cell cuz I was planning on leaving from the office tomorrow, but I can remove them from the tires if you're interested 818-577-0395.....thanks bud
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
BlingTaco said:
Yeah Mike, 58..........I'm going to Pismo, you want me to bring them? Call me on my cell cuz I was planning on leaving from the office tomorrow, but I can remove them from the tires if you're interested 818-577-0395.....thanks bud
Are they 3.25" backspace? If so I could use one wheel as a spare. If it happens to be attached to a usable 35" MT/R I guess I could use that as well. How much for one wheel and one tire?

Later,
....Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
indeed 3.25 backspace. Rims I'm selling for 50 bux, and the tires are 75 bux or 150 bux, depending on tread. I have 2 that are almost brand new (150) and 6 that are about 1/2 way through.....Basically, if you want one of the new ones, I can sell you the tire and rim for the cost of a new Goodyear MTR, or 125 for the 1/2 life 35....what would you prefer?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
BlingTaco said:
indeed 3.25 backspace. Rims I'm selling for 50 bux, and the tires are 75 bux or 150 bux, depending on tread. I have 2 that are almost brand new (150) and 6 that are about 1/2 way through.....Basically, if you want one of the new ones, I can sell you the tire and rim for the cost of a new Goodyear MTR, or 125 for the 1/2 life 35....what would you prefer?
How about one scratched up wheel and one half done MT/R for a C note? :D

Later,
....Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
a C-note and a beer, and you got yourself a dealio! Hey, my office is closed on Monday,and I thought I'd try to get some extra wheelin in this weekend.....you down or are you heading up to sac for the Bentup Party?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
BlingTaco said:
a C-note and a beer, and you got yourself a dealio! Hey, my office is closed on Monday,and I thought I'd try to get some extra wheelin in this weekend.....you down or are you heading up to sac for the Bentup Party?
Beer and a C note on the way, thanks man!

I have to work Monday. My employer only recognizes the major holidays. I think my plan for this weekend is:

Friday night, party. Saturday morning, maybe we can get a group to go run the Pozo trail, it's not too far from the dunes. Saturday night party, Sunday morning a few people are heading up to Sac to hang out with the Bentup guys. Not sure if I will make it that far, depends on what happens Saturday night.

See ya down there!

Later,
....Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SOLD TO THE Fellow Crawler....."pozo" sounds good to me, hey see if any of the others want to spend an extra day or do something else in the area.....I'm gonna try to make it Friday evening, depends on status of 101 being open/closed in Ventura and Santa Barbara....see ya there!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
BlingTaco said:
I will be at az rocks and I can definitely bring one for ya! You want just the tire, or the rim also? And, anyway you can pay for it before hand, not that you'd flake, I'd just hate to carry a tire with me and not get rid of it, let me know bro...
just the tire. thx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey bro, that makes your intention to actually buy my tire sound not very firm and shady. I'm glad I asked to have you pay first...sounds like I would have gotten hosed and had a tire to bring back to cali with me...good to know.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,538 Posts
BlingTaco said:
Hey bro, that makes your intention to actually buy my tire sound not very firm and shady. I'm glad I asked to have you pay first...sounds like I would have gotten hosed and had a tire to bring back to cali with me...good to know.

its a shame you took it that way. its only a second spare and not that important to me right now. and I would have had your cash at AZrocks like I said
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,091 Posts
BlingTaco said:
Hey bro, that makes your intention to actually buy my tire sound not very firm and shady. I'm glad I asked to have you pay first...sounds like I would have gotten hosed and had a tire to bring back to cali with me...good to know.
Hey Dan, I think if Derek said he'd have your cash he'd have it. Derek seems like a great guy and was nothing but helpful when I met him in Tahoe and wheeled with him in AZ. ....Steve
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,997 Posts
SteveO said:
Hey Dan, I think if Derek said he'd have your cash he'd have it. Derek seems like a great guy and was nothing but helpful when I met him in Tahoe and wheeled with him in AZ. ....Steve
Ditto on Derek being a stand up guy. I've wheeled with him a few times and would definitely trust him to come through on a deal.

Just one of those situations where it's hard to tell the tone of someone's message through email, message board posts, etc.

It does suck to drag stuff all over the countryside to do someone a favor and they flake. My girlfriend still has a big ol burly bumper bouncing around in the back of her truck that someone was supposed to pick up in Pismo....

Later,
....Mike
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top