TTORA Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
BlingTaco said:
I have 8 35x12.50x15 tires and 7 15/8 rims. Rims have miscellaneous rock scratching but in very good condition, 6 of the tires have about 1/2 the tread left, 2 are almost brand new. $250 for the 2 new ones, $75 bux for the other 6.......50 bux each aluminum rim (back space=3.25) Shipping from Los Angeles.... call me 818-577-0395 Dan
Hey Dan. Do you have any of the wheels left in good shape? I have a friend that might be interested in 4 or even 5 of them. He wants to send them off to Champion or OMF to have them beadlocked.

Thanks,

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
SteveO said:
Hey Dan, I think if Derek said he'd have your cash he'd have it. Derek seems like a great guy and was nothing but helpful when I met him in Tahoe and wheeled with him in AZ. ....Steve
thanks Steve, I appreate the kind words. I'd buy it even if I didn't need it anymore, because like Mike said it sucks to do a favor like that and have it fall thru. Been there done that.

·
Premium Member
2,538 Posts
Mike said:
Ditto on Derek being a stand up guy. I've wheeled with him a few times and would definitely trust him to come through on a deal.

Just one of those situations where it's hard to tell the tone of someone's message through email, message board posts, etc.

It does suck to drag stuff all over the countryside to do someone a favor and they flake. My girlfriend still has a big ol burly bumper bouncing around in the back of her truck that someone was supposed to pick up in Pismo....

Later,
....Mike
thanks Mike, like I said to Steve. I'd buy it even if didn't need anylonger. I agree it sucks to do a favor and have them flake on you. been there, done that!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yeah, they're all in real good shape. I have a total of 6 rims left, and 7 tires....plus 2 steel rims that are 8 lug....only scratching on the outside edge...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Well I appreciate the heads up on Derek....I just have been screwed a couple times and unless I KNOW the person, and can trust them, like you with my tire this past weekend, I just cover my own.....he didn't elaborate too much so I figured something seemed a lil off ya know.....again, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I've been there done that too.......just got a bad vibe ya know.....from the sounds of it you're a stand up guy......but also realize I don't know that, and it makes it suspicious when you cancel upon request of payment. If its my bad, then my bad....just covering myself from previous experiences. peace

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
I will take any 35" MTR, just need a good spare tire
when AZ ROCKS comes up, let me know how many MTRs are left
thanks

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
98 Taco said:
thanks
You definitely need tires with burly sidewalls if you are going to play in AZ! I killed a few tires there last time. This time I am running MT/Rs! :D

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
98 Taco said:
thanks
Hey bro, I only have 2 left, the almost brand new ones...and a lot of rims also....they will go to the first bidder unless you tell me otherwise....just let me know...

21 - 32 of 32 Posts