TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone notice that when you search on google now like the first 3 pages are from other search sites saying shit like "find keyword on ebay" find here, find there, bastards :flipoff2:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Actually, Google is working just fine for me. But I used to have the same problem. Until my HD pooped down it's leg and I started over, lol. I must have had some kind of spyware or other bug on my system that I didn't know how to remove. I'm thinking you have the same problem.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
zszac111 said:
anyone notice that when you search on google now like the first 3 pages are from other search sites saying shit like "find keyword on ebay" find here, find there, bastards :flipoff2:
I noticed the same thing. I doubt there is anything wrong with your PC, just that these weasel search sites have figured out how to get the best results from google searches. There is a *lot* that goes on behind the scenes to get lots of hits from search engines.

I imagine Google is going to do something about it.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
i like google, smart guys running it. Look up a bio for the founders, worth a look.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CYi5 said:
i like google, smart guys running it. Look up a bio for the founders, worth a look.
yeah ive always loved google. but here lately these small little stupid search sites have been coming up at the top of every search, which makes it a little harder to narrow your search down, hopefully google will fix this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
zszac111
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing