TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
need help and advice

a very close friend of mine is constantly abused by her parents. Shes 15 and a half. Long story short her parents dont want her talking to me etc. Her dad is constantly drinking and beats her whenever she is caught talking to me. Verbal and physical abuse are both used when such occassions occur. She already went to the police department and from what i know now she is staying at a friends house, she didnt tell the cops that it always happens, she just said that she was scared to go home. Her dad was interrogated and let off, i guess they believed him. Will her word be enough to have her taken away from her parents? She is extremely scared and she no longer wants to return home. Whats the best bet and choices she has in this situation? Any help is greatly appreciated right now. Any links to the laws and punishments for this are also greatly appreciated it. The crime was committed in Norther Ca in the Morgan Hill area

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
they would have to find some type of brusing, or marks on her to indicate a bashing by her parents... to removed from her situation... However... you need to report this and wait and see what happens.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
go smash his face with a toaster till his leg stops twitching. j/k

but i would call him and tell him that you will go to the police if he ever fucks with her again. don't forget to take her to the cops too.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well no matter what they are her parents. So ive always been scared to mention reporting them. I know the whole story, and it has alot to do with me and her parents not liking me and so on, but even still i figure they would have taken some other forms of getting us apart than beating her or using verbal abuse

·
Registered
497 Posts
Don't get me wrong... You said it mainly has to do with the parents not liking you? Your profile says you are 18 years old and you are hanging out with a 15 year old girl. If that was my daughter, I will be pissed that she is hanging out with an older dude that may or may not have the right intentions. I wouldn't be beating on her though. But it sounds to me that she must be talking back and disrespecting her parents to recieve that kind of treatment from her parents. The parents may feel that their daughter is sneaking around by talking to you behind their backs. I think there is a lot more to this than what you are telling us... By being 'close friends' do you mean as in girlfriend/boyfriend way?

Once again, I may be totally off-base and I do not mean any disrespect. Just telling you as I see it.

·
Premium Member
12,929 Posts
Look at the top of the screen. Do you read MySpace anywhere? No? Then maybe you're in the wrong fucking place.
Let's see you're out of high school or should be and she's 15. What's her dads number? I'll call and suggest that he quit kicking her ass and kick your's instead.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PsychoTaco said:
Don't get me wrong... You said it mainly has to do with the parents not liking you? Your profile says you are 18 years old and you are hanging out with a 15 year old girl. If that was my daughter, I will be pissed that she is hanging out with an older dude that may or may not have the right intentions. I wouldn't be beating on her though. But it sounds to me that she must be talking back and disrespecting her parents to recieve that kind of treatment from her parents. The parents may feel that their daughter is sneaking around by talking to you behind their backs. I think there is a lot more to this than what you are telling us... By being 'close friends' do you mean as in girlfriend/boyfriend way?

Once again, I may be totally off-base and I do not mean any disrespect. Just telling you as I see it.
no disrespect taken, no we are not bf or gf. I met her before i was 18 and we both got to be really good friends. As for disrespecting her parents all shes done is fight back when shes being beaten. Shes told me her dad planned on killing me not very long ago, anyway i can get him for that one? I understand im 18 shes 15, but weve been friends for a while longer, and if her dad wants me to stay away that bad couldnt he just get a restraining order on me? A few nights ago he tried smashing her face on the floor hoping her braces would cut through her lips, call me a pussy but thats pretty fucked up

·
Registered
45 Posts
Have you seen them beat her, have you seen the bruises? Could she be lying to you? Could she be using you? Is it possible that she just doesn't like the rules that her parents are putting on her? Unless she has physical proof, not much can be done. By the way, as an 18 year old, you shouldn't be hanging with a 15 year old and believing everything she says. if he tried to smash her face on the floor then she should have some major bruises on her face, does she?

·
concussed
1,159 Posts
RUN RUN RUN!!! as fast as you can away from that drama NOW!!
save your own life.

·
Registered
9 Posts
X2, I'm not buyin it. If you've got er visits or photos to back you up, that's different. :cool:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Paul H. said:
Have you seen them beat her, have you seen the bruises? Could she be lying to you? Could she be using you? Is it possible that she just doesn't like the rules that her parents are putting on her? Unless she has physical proof, not much can be done. By the way, as an 18 year old, you shouldn't be hanging with a 15 year old and believing everything she says. if he tried to smash her face on the floor then she should have some major bruises on her face, does she?
no i havent, not her face atleast. Im not saying i believe everything she says but her parents do have a history of violence and her dad has a pretty bad drinking problem. Not only that but other not just me know about this behavior

·
Registered
149 Posts
KRYPTO(dale) said:
RUN RUN RUN!!! as fast as you can away from that drama NOW!!
save your own life.
X3 ....get the hell away from that drama. If not for yourself then for her (if she truly is getting her ass kicked because of you).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dick Foster said:
Look at the top of the screen. Do you read MySpace anywhere? No? Then maybe you're in the wrong fucking place.
Let's see you're out of high school or should be and she's 15. What's her dads number? I'll call and suggest that he quit kicking her ass and kick your's instead.
Haaaahaha now thats some funny shit!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Dick Foster said:
What he^ said.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Yeah I'd get the hell outta there before you get murdered or put in the clinker for hanging around babies...

Grow up and go find some older friends...

If she is truly being abused and it is only cause she hangs with you... Well then it would seem... yer the problem...

She's 15 for christsake... and she should be doing as her parents say... Not as you say... or as she would like...

If she has a real issue... then she needs to take it up with the authorities...

When she turns 18... then you can go back and tap on the shiat...

Until then... go find some adults to tap on and get some experience... with life...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts