TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i couldnt take it anymore and I decided to start modding up the DD. My Truggy is in California and i am in Arizona for school and i miss 4 wheeling so much that i decided to slowly mod up the Taco. So here are some pics. Currently it has a 2 1/2" Revtec lift and a 2 inch body lift. The tires are 33x12.5x15 MUD KINGS.

·
Registered
204 Posts
You at ASU? Have you been hitting any of the trails out here? Ive got a friend with a taco but i think hes afraid to go wheel with me. Im tryna get him on here and actually wheel his crap. hes got a revtek lift and 33s. Where do you normally wheel?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have hit up Crown King once, some trails in Sedona which i highly recommend, and A lot of the White Tanks because it is so close. WE should meet up and go wheeling sometime! Thanks for all the comments guys, TO bad she aint clean no more.... did some wheeling today and launched a bowling size boulder on my driver side rocker panel :(

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
brost said:
donstal rockcrawl

what your suspension set up?
"Currently it has a 2 1/2" Revtec lift and a 2 inch body lift."

·
Registered
204 Posts
hey we're runnin through Syckamore tomorrow. its east side so its a stretch from the tanks. Beeline and Bush hwy north of Shea at 9:30. there will be another yota out there so you wont feel so lonely with all the jeeps!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Animal said:
Thas a clean lookn' rig!!

SHNIPE... sounds like yer friend is a Mall Wheeler... Get his tires dirty... he'll love it!!:D
LOL If you saw the condition of my jeep you might give him some credit :p But yeah im workin on him. We're throwing a beginner/intermediate/advanced set of wheeling runs to get some of the new guys mroe comfortable on the rocks. Im pretty sure he will make it, Ill post pics here of his truck if so

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
SHNIPE
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing