TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got my trail rig! 85 Toy. It needs a new bed but my father is fabbing a flatbed for it. Alreadt lifted and riding on Super Swampers. needs some work but ill take care of that. Now just to get home from Iraq. Ill be doing some riding with yall hopefuly starting next summer. If anyone wants ill send pics to put up. I dont have he time to upload them. looking foward to being an active member now.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Feel free to send them to my email in my account..

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Finally got my trail rig! 85 Toy. It needs a new bed but my father is fabbing a flatbed for it. Alreadt lifted and riding on Super Swampers. needs some work but ill take care of that. Now just to get home from Iraq. Ill be doing some riding with yall hopefuly starting next summer. If anyone wants ill send pics to put up. I dont have he time to upload them. looking foward to being an active member now.

Awright man!! Can't wait to see the pics!!
...ride next summer :eek: !!?? When are you due back from Iraq?

Want you to know we've been praying for our Troops!!

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
is that the one that u showed me the other day?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah next summer. I was due back Jan but now we got extended so anywhere from 15-18months ill be over here. Its okay cause those extra months i get an extra 1000$ so more money for my truck. It needs to be regeared and some other little stuff im gonna get done as soon as i get back. I plan on having most of the parts waitin for me. So if anyone is up for a wrench fest next summer i would appreciate it. I appreciate the prayers. I need em. Pics should be up soon. It aint much to look at but its a start. I also got an 85 Runner parts truck with the drivetrain still in in with bot axles and two 22r's if anyone needs some parts. Let me know ill see what i can do.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Come home in one piece buddy
Ill treat you to a beer or whatever when you get back thanks for doing what you are doin and all..
and hope to see your truck soon!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Come home in one piece buddy
Ill treat you to a beer or whatever when you get back thanks for doing what you are doin and all..
and hope to see your truck soon!
X2....so now you have two beesr to drink, and a couple of wheelin buddies waiting on ya!!

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
X3 Be cautiously cool & get back here for some wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelin ... and those beers are adding up too!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Them beers keep adding up i dont know how many people ill be able to meet:D
Flatbed is in the works. Kyle has the pics so they should be up soon. I plan on having thirds, tires, x steering, and some other little doo dads for it by then and hopefully be able to get it somewhat trail worthy in a weekend when i get home. i got plenty of time to figure it out though.:welder: :saw:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im not sure if they are. But if ya need one ill be willing to sell ya one cheap. Im gonna keep one but i dont need the other. You would have to go pick it up but it only be a couple hundred dollars. Is that a fair price? Ill send you a pick of them. They seem to be in good condition. Ill email the guy i got them from and see what he has to say about them.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Im not sure if they are. But if ya need one ill be willing to sell ya one cheap. Im gonna keep one but i dont need the other. You would have to go pick it up but it only be a couple hundred dollars. Is that a fair price? Ill send you a pick of them. They seem to be in good condition. Ill email the guy i got them from and see what he has to say about them.
If it is an re and you can find out more information I may be interested. I already have one that needs rebuilt so I don't really want another one in the same shape :)

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
So, the pix look like you have a 4Runner and a Pickup same color same year?? How interesting is that!! I might be bugging you for some misc parts from your 4Runner... :) I just picked up an 84, and I think I have an 85 on the way...

·
Registered
429 Posts
So, the pix look like you have a 4Runner and a Pickup same color same year?? How interesting is that!! I might be bugging you for some misc parts from your 4Runner... :) I just picked up an 84, and I think I have an 85 on the way...
Looks like they used the doors,fender and hood from the 4runner on the pickup.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts