TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good laugh for the day - when I asked this guy how much travel he had he replied 22" - I said is that all 4 corners added up - he said no per corner. Guess thats why he owns a hummer....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
hummers dont need flex, they just go:)

·
Registered
357 Posts
flex or not those H1s get the job done, especially on real off camber stuff. Its unbelievable how stable they are

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Westy said:
flex or not those H1s get the job done, especially on real off camber stuff. Its unbelievable how stable they are
That's cause they are built like a weeble-wobble with all the weight centered in the middle! :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
I remember the first HMMWV I ever saw. It was on display at Luke AFB - they did a demo with it with a loading dock fork lift ramp. The driver pulled up to the side of the building at an ange sot that the d'side started to climb first, and I was amazed to watch him drive it up and over the ramp with out any trouble at all. I'd guess the driverside pulled up a 36" vertical face, the passenger side had to be over 24", and the driver's rear pulled some serious air as the truck started over the ramp. In that type of test, the limited articulation and width worked well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
9 Participants
TBob
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing