TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I haven't wheeled since the last campout and I am going nuts! I finally have my truck running at about 95% and after all the crap its put me through I am in need of giving some abuse back so lets go to boston or something. Maybe this sunday? Who's up for when?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
If I get my Runner going by then I'm 95% sure I'll be able to go.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
in for sunday granted i dont work and im 99% sure i wont

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
id go but i need to get an oil change

O what ever...Drive that things to where your dad works and get that shit done for free....Or better yet stop buying 2 x vaule meals at mc'ds and get it done....Thats just a crappy reason not to go :asshat:

And no you cant eat the fish :flipoff3:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
O what ever...Drive that things to where your dad works and get that shit done for free....Or better yet stop buying 2 x vaule meals at mc'ds and get it done....Thats just a crappy reason not to go :asshat:

And no you cant eat the fish :flipoff3:

X2!!!

So why arent you coming tim??? I miss you man! :D

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
962 Posts
X2!!!

So why arent you coming tim??? I miss you man! :D

I would go but I dont have a front diff in my rig...It was leaking gear oil way to bad..So now Im taking apart the front axle that will be going under it here real soon...Have the sas kit sitting here...have rear stuff here in a couple days along with gears an a locker...and waiting on my friend to get me a price on some new tires tomorrow...so It's just a matter of time before it's back up an wheeling...I will make a run with you before you leave...My wheeling bug is bad and I cant scratch it it...and yeah my little guy could show up anytime

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
in for sunday granted gas isnt $4 a gallon now

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I may be out now...AGAIN! :mad: Truck is back to its old games and I gotta get my AC working before I can take Elizabeth out for her first run ever! We gotta get something here soon! Its only 3 of us that ever respond to this stuff anymore???

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Well I may be out now...AGAIN! :mad: Truck is back to its old games and I gotta get my AC working before I can take Elizabeth out for her first run ever! We gotta get something here soon! Its only 3 of us that ever respond to this stuff anymore???
lol damn. yeah i agree that the a/c needs to work for this one. its gonna be hot. hopefully it gets all sorted out

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'm out, mother in law in town and I didn't to work on the Runner today like I wanted.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Clutch is fried... Greg is coming over to look at it. I have Wed/Thurs off if it's fixed I wanna ride!... Gonna get him to fix the CV axle while he's at it since I'm never going to get out of debt enought to finish my SAS!!!!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Clutch is fried... Greg is coming over to look at it. I have Wed/Thurs off if it's fixed I wanna ride!... Gonna get him to fix the CV axle while he's at it since I'm never going to get out of debt enought to finish my SAS!!!!
What else do you have to buy?? You already got everything sitting in your living room right? I cant wheel on the wed or thurs...

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
anyone up for a tuesday run (day after memorial day)?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts