TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
after dicking with the rear leafs for what seems like forever its finally done, sort of. the back is a bit higher then i wanted. i have ome 881's with ome front and rear shocks and i custome built the rear leafs with 4 leafs and an overload. i still have to install my rear brake line but thats next weekends project.
before

new tires

lifted

·
Registered
394 Posts
after dicking with the rear leafs for what seems like forever its finally done, sort of. the back is a bit higher then i wanted. i have ome 881's with ome front and rear shocks and i custome built the rear leafs with 4 leafs and an overload. i still have to install my rear brake line but thats next weekends project.
before

after
:redx: :redx: :clap:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fixed, sorry, fototime sucks

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Truck looks good!

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it has a serious rake to it. i am hoping the back settles a bit. i want a slight rake, normal truck setting. there will be more dents added soon.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
it has a serious rake to it. i am hoping the back settles a bit. i want a slight rake, normal truck setting. there will be more dents added soon.
For something like that, take your overload out. That should drop the back some and has the additional benefit of more flex ;)

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Throw a few bags of cement in the back. It will settle them out a bit faster. Gotta work those springs a bit to soften them, up.

·
Registered
852 Posts
What kind/size tires are those? (My micro-film vision isn't working, or else I'd try to read the sidewall in the pic...)

-Radar

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What kind/size tires are those? (My micro-film vision isn't working, or else I'd try to read the sidewall in the pic...)

-Radar
cooper stt's 32x11.5

1 - 13 of 13 Posts