TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and this thing fit like a glove...perfect and it looks fantastic. Great materials and welds like dimes. If anyone is looking for some fab work, I highly recommend you consider him at www.cbioffroadfab.com.

Steve was great to work with and FAST. Got me the rear bumper in three weeks includung shipping from ID to KY.

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
If you don't mind me asking, how much did that cost?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
about tree-fitty. Every bit worth it too.

He can surely make anthing you need.

Can anybody host pics if I send them to you? Or I can just email them....

·
Wile E. Coyote... Genius.
208 Posts
This thread is worthless without pics...

·
208 Posts
photobucket.com

He can do it himself!! :flipoff3: That's where my little "worthless" .gif is hosted. It's free and works very well. Hell, they even give you the "IMG" tag lines for each pic!!

It ain't rocket science guys...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cool it fellers...I'll have it back tomorrow along with pics tomorrow evening. :)

·
208 Posts
Sorry guys... not enough sleep last night. Not enough coffee today... :rolleyes:

Jody.

·
I think I remember where Moab is?
1,227 Posts
Yeah, Steve does do great work. Cant wait to see your pics to see if your bumper looks as good as mine. In my opinion, my bumper is one of the most functional, eye appealing bumper you can put on a tacoma, and your is just like mine, so very good choice!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Coming soon :)

and I believe it is just like yours...I had it LINE-X'd today. Steve was pissed...he didn't want me covering up his welds! ;)

·
wut?
1,466 Posts
mr.trd said:
Yeah, Steve does do great work. Cant wait to see your pics to see if your bumper looks as good as mine. In my opinion, my bumper is one of the most functional, eye appealing bumper you can put on a tacoma, and your is just like mine, so very good choice!!!
And you put it to the test on Hells revenge. :D

·
I think I remember where Moab is?
1,227 Posts
Ted said:
And you put it to the test on Hells revenge. :D
I did find out that his bumpers are stronger than my cv's, but I am not that that is really showing the true strength of the bumpers. CV's are weak with 35's,4.88's, and a locker!!!! But it was fun to get wedged in there like that!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I can't view it. It's asking me for your password, to login under your name.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts