TTORA Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It finally happend, and of course it had to be a HUGE car. It was a Lincoln Town Car! :eek: They basically went right underneath me, so far in fact that they scratched my diff, and there are spring/tire marks within 6inches of their windshield!!! :kewl: And they pushed me into a fullsize GMC which only dented his bumper I dont have a single bit of body damage (thank you Neilfab!) but my pass side rear spring has a nice big kink in it and my axle is off center because of that. Luckily no one was hurt. It was quite a wild ride though being temporarily on top of another car and all! So, now I need new ***** springs...

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Dude that sucks, I know how you feel. I've never so many bad drivers in my life, I can't wait to leave. Atleast no one was hurt. Where did it happen?

You didn't have chevy springs, I thought they were custom made Alcans? ;)

I think you're going to be hooked up in the long run from this.

·
Registered
148 Posts
the same thing happened to me but the guy got a huge square hole all the way threw his radiator, i laughed cause i didnt even get a scratch.
good ole hitch saved me lol

but yeah u def need a new leaf. bummer man

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
usmcracing said:
Dude that sucks, I know how you feel. I've never so many bad drivers in my life, I can't wait to leave. Atleast no one was hurt. Where did it happen?

You didn't have chevy springs, I thought they were custom made Alcans? ;)

I think you're going to be hooked up in the long run from this.
Who said anything about chevy's? Ive always had alcans! :D It happend on the I-295 northbound off ramp to blanding. And while I was sitting there for almost 2 hours there were at least 15 VERY close calls with others squealing tires trying to stop cause they werent paying attention. It was pretty entertaining! :kewl:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
bosco said:
Who said anything about chevy's? Ive always had alcans! :D It happend on the I-295 northbound off ramp to blanding. And while I was sitting there for almost 2 hours there were at least 15 VERY close calls with others squealing tires trying to stop cause they werent paying attention. It was pretty entertaining! :kewl:

you did at the end of your paragraph in the first post

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nickcuban said:
you did at the end of your paragraph in the first post

No I didnt... ;)

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cruznlife1 said:
maybe call Alcan, tell them it happened wheeling ?
Someone missed the joke... ;) I do have chevy's, I want alcans! :kewl:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
So now this thing is really pissing me off! I talked to the drivers ins company yesterday and got the ball rolling. She said that someone would be contacting me to come out and appraise the damage. This was before lunch yesterday. So I wait most of the day today for a call. Around 3pm I call the ins again to see whats up. She informs me that it will be 3-5 business days. :eek: WTF is up with that? So I tell her that when your client hits me, I have to suffer for a week before I can get this resolved?!? I have a wife and a kid that need to be mobile, this is crap that we have to suffer and play the one car game! She said its there policy. What kind of freakin policy is that!!! She cant even pay for a rental to boot!!! So I tell her how glad I am that I dont have them for my insurance!!! So now I just have to wait! This is soooooo fawking gay!!!! :mad: :banghead: :xsmash: :doh: :flamethro :aahg: :jack: :suicide: :supergay:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
bosco said:
So now this thing is really pissing me off! I talked to the drivers ins company yesterday and got the ball rolling. She said that someone would be contacting me to come out and appraise the damage. This was before lunch yesterday. So I wait most of the day today for a call. Around 3pm I call the ins again to see whats up. She informs me that it will be 3-5 business days. :eek: WTF is up with that? So I tell her that when your client hits me, I have to suffer for a week before I can get this resolved?!? I have a wife and a kid that need to be mobile, this is crap that we have to suffer and play the one car game! She said its there policy. What kind of freakin policy is that!!! She cant even pay for a rental to boot!!! So I tell her how glad I am that I dont have them for my insurance!!! So now I just have to wait! This is soooooo fawking gay!!!! :mad: :banghead: :xsmash: :doh: :flamethro :aahg: :jack: :suicide: :supergay:
Sounds like it's time to walk across your parking lot and go to base legal. Did you go to med. and get checked out? I hope things start turning around for you.

·
Registered
312 Posts
well it's time to fawk them over, looks like your custom alcans are shot and your cryod 529's and detriot got killed when your diff got hit. :) O and it pushed your driveshaft up and runied your crawlers from marlin =\ :)

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
86ToyotaKyle said:
well it's time to fawk them over, looks like your custom alcans are shot and your cryod 529's and detriot got killed when your diff got hit. :) O and it pushed your driveshaft up and runied your crawlers from marlin =\ :)
That's what I thinking...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts