TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
well the spindles lifted it more than 4 inches, they gave me 5 inches. Now I am not sure if it is all the spindles or some of the 5100s I put on, but did mount the coil in the stock location and even measured before installation. Oh well the front is great where it is at. The deavers on the other hand did not lift me high enough. The front of the truck is sitting a full 3 inches higher than the rear. They deavers gave me about 1/2 inch of lift. I am sure that is because I have a double cab and they are heavier in the rear than the others though. I am just going to mount my stock springs back on and run some 3 inch blocks. That will make me dead level and I can keep the smooth ride. Not like I ever go romping offroad so axle wrap is not that much of an issue. The spindles are fucking SIIIIIICK. they look great and the ride with the bilstein 5100s is faaaaar better than stock. It soaks up the bumps a lot better and still rides super smooth and solid. I don't know what I am going to do as far as rear shocks though when I run those 2.5-3 inch blocks because the rear 5100s are the same length as stock and I need shocks that are 3 inches longer than stock. I know donahoes are the same as stock too because the mechanic had a set and we compared them to my stock shocks and they were identical. I know they give more travel, but it is not down travel. I may have to order special set of 5100s and use a stem eye adaptor if they don't make them with a stem. I will have no trouble running the 295/75/16s I plan on running from the look of things.
So I have a set of brand new Deavers for sale. They are the 10 pack with less than 10 miles on them. I am taking them off tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
well the spindles lifted it more than 4 inches, they gave me 5 inches. Now I am not sure if it is all the spindles or some of the 5100s I put on, but did mount the coil in the stock location and even measured before installation. Oh well the front is great where it is at. The deavers on the other hand did not lift me high enough. The front of the truck is sitting a full 3 inches higher than the rear. They deavers gave me about 1/2 inch of lift. I am sure that is because I have a double cab and they are heavier in the rear than the others though. I am just going to mount my stock springs back on and run some 3 inch blocks. That will make me dead level and I can keep the smooth ride. Not like I ever go romping offroad so axle wrap is not that much of an issue. The spindles are fucking SIIIIIICK. they look great and the ride with the bilstein 5100s is faaaaar better than stock. It soaks up the bumps a lot better and still rides super smooth and solid. I don't know what I am going to do as far as rear shocks though when I run those 2.5-3 inch blocks because the rear 5100s are the same length as stock and I need shocks that are 3 inches longer than stock. I know donahoes are the same as stock too because the mechanic had a set and we compared them to my stock shocks and they were identical. I know they give more travel, but it is not down travel. I may have to order special set of 5100s and use a stem eye adaptor if they don't make them with a stem. I will have no trouble running the 295/75/16s I plan on running from the look of things.
So I have a set of brand new Deavers for sale. They are the 10 pack with less than 10 miles on them. I am taking them off tomorrow. If you are interested let me know.
Please add a price and a location....

And can I buy a paragraph break or two???

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
So I have a set of brand new Deavers for sale. They are the 10 pack with less than 10 miles on them. I am taking them off tomorrow. If you are interested let me know.
how much you want for the deavers? i call dibs if the price is right!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$500 obo and Ill split shipping with the buyer. I spent $600 on them from Camburg because deaver just hiked thier prices. I will sell them for 75-100 less than the cheapest advertised place whether it be Camburg, wheelers,or demello. Keep in mind some of these places have not changed their website yet to reflect the new price increases.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jesus, forum cops. I listed a price here and in the F/S section I said make me an offer. What is wrong with negotiating.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Jesus, forum cops. I listed a price here and in the F/S section I said make me an offer. What is wrong with negotiating.
What's wrong is that 'make offer' or 'best offer' is NOT a price!!!! A price consists of numerals.

Please READ the forum RULES....and follow them.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My bad, a notification would have sufficed though. That is kinda "screwed" up thinking you have an add up when you really dont.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Have you noticed that all his posts have REALLY long titles

·
Registered
912 Posts
Options.....
All pro has a 3" lift rear pack, that'll give you another 1 1/2" in the back, or take your springs to deaver in Santa Ana and have them re-arc them to add 2-3 inches to the spring, they usually do it quick and probably cheaper than the $ you'll loose sellin em and buying stupid blocks, PLEASE for the love of god don't swap em for blocks.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
My bad, a notification would have sufficed though. That is kinda "screwed" up thinking you have an add up when you really dont.
Its not the moderators JOB to babysit.

Its the POSTERS job to READ the rules.

Rules say, deleted UPON SIGHT. Simple as that.

Your new post was also deleted, if you read the rules, you forgot a location.

·
Registered
517 Posts
for what year truck are these deavers for?
how many leafs in the pack?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Its not the moderators JOB to babysit.

Its the POSTERS job to READ the rules.

Rules say, deleted UPON SIGHT. Simple as that.

Your new post was also deleted, if you read the rules, you forgot a location.
LMAO. I keep tellin them....

·
wut?
1,466 Posts
I will have no trouble running the 295/75/16s I plan on running from the look of things.
So I have a set of brand new Deavers for sale. They are the 10 pack with less than 10 miles on them. I am taking them off tomorrow.

I'll give you 22 dollars for the deaver 10 pack shipped.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts