TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got up this morning around 8'ish and drove down to Alpharetta and got the 4Runner. Drove back fine...

Doesn't look like he ever cleaned the inside, but otherwise it's not to bad.. typical rock chips and scratches associated with a high mileage truck. 145k.. miles don't bother me if there's no issues.. but I noticed when I got home that this guy had only owned it 1year this month. So hopefully he just wanted something nicer..got a raise at work or something.. and didn't sell it due to some issues he forgot to mention.

But just figured I'd come share the ol excitement of the new vehicle.

adios :lmao:

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
didn't realize the post was so long ;/

It's just a 2000 4Runner 4wd/SR5 what some people say is the "highlander edition"

All black..bumpers and whatnot..

Has sport package with hood scoop and rear locker.

No pics.. my camera batteries are dead.

The inside is dirty as hell..carpet needs a cleaning. Just finished putting all the seats back in. Broke the clips on a few of the plastic pieces that cover the seat bolts...two different ones. There is a bit of rust on the outer edges where the seats bolt in on the driver side.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
sweet, whish i had bought a 4runner instead of my dc sometimes. i think the wheelbase it better suited offroad.
-daniel

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
year? pics?

Here's a picture the guy I bought it from took.. before it's bath..covered in pollen.. I think I posted it in another thread somewhere before, but forgot I had it.

I noticed what is a squeaky belt last night while I was at my friends house... Hope that is the case and it's not an issues or at least cheap to fix.

I want it to look like this eventually...

·
Registered
109 Posts
take that ugly front plate off Auburn sucks

ROLL TIDE

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
sweet truck man!
i just spent two hours yesterday, carefully removing those plastic pieces they glue over the windows, from my new aquisition... a red 96... :) So I have that technique down!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
take that ugly front plate off Auburn sucks

ROLL TIDE
That plate was his... but I did replace it with the one off my old truck. :D

And here's one getting it's sag on while hauling the bike..

Sorry for the big pics.. the other size just seemed really small so I went with that size.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I see you live in Rome. Did you go to Highland Park (Cedartown) today to ride? Any good places up that way?

Nope.. At this point.. if it isn't flat I'd probably kill myself; if you're referring to the bike.

I snapped those Saturday when I went for a short ride right by my job. It's just a flate dirt rode basically for part of it.. then there's a few places you have to dodge mudholes and rocks.. or go across a stream and up a big hill.

If you're talking about taking the Runner... still a negative. :D I haven't taken it wheeling yet.

--
What's Highland Park like?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts