TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Names William. Located in Casper, Wy. I have a 86 runner, 84 extra cab, and just recently picked up a 90 2door 4runner.
Been told the 90 is a rare monkey. Nobody in our world up around here has seen one. I am lookin to build it up, keep it as a daily driver. The 86 is gettin sold, bad engine, dont wanna mess with it. and the 84 X-Tra cab isnt much toyota anymore. Toy cab, frame, rear springs. The rest all came from 79-80 ford bronco's. Thats where the "Toybronco" comes into play some. I also have a 68 Bronco that is my baby. And a 98 tj that is in the process of gettin more sexy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My bronco just before it gettin pretty again. Going to restore/modify.
The tj originaly built for the wife.... But I get it in divorce:cool: :cool:

This is the BAD FROG. Not many action shots of it. I am either drivin or takin pics of others.

The new Runner, just bought it last week, has 239,495 miles on it. Runs good, little hesitation to it, interior is NICE.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
hahaha your kid have a mohawk?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YUP Wanted to be like daddy.

Except he started cuttin it himself. Definitly my kid. He wore it for almost a year. Him and his little bro.

Started a trend here in casper. Now every ******* and their kid has one. Took and shaved it off shortly after that pic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts