TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a first gen Tacoma, a double cab 2001 black truck in NH with no real rust and a great frame. I also have a 3rd gen 4 Runner at our vacation home in AZ. It has a light lift, off road bumpers and winch. I built a sleeping platform in it with storage below. It has years of desert exploration and about 20 trips across the el Camino Del Diablo, trips into the Pinacate in MX and beyond. Both have about 240,000 miles of experience. My daily driver is a 2008 RAV4 AWD with 60K miles.
I hope to help and will need help too.
IMG_0456.jpeg 4RunnerBack.jpeg IMG_0523.jpeg IMG_0365.jpeg

·
Registered
10 Posts
What brand of bumpers are those? I am currently looking for heavy-duty truck bumpers for my Tacoma on 4wheelonline. I want something similar to those.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The bumpers are great and fit up perfectly. The front holds a Smittybilt winch too. They were fabricated by a Chandler AZ firm called RPMFab. Unfortunately Don went out of business about 1.5 years ago. I paid $1400 for he pair plus tax. If you could get the ARB front without the bull bar on top it would look similar and be a good price.
Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The bumpers are great and fit up perfectly. The front holds a Smittybilt winch too. They were fabricated by a Chandler AZ firm called RPMFab. Unfortunately Don went out of business about 1.5 years ago. I paid $1400 for he pair plus tax. If you could get the ARB front without the bull bar on top it would look similar and be a good price.
Good luck on your search.
Thanks for letting me know. I hope to find something similar to yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts