TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Brandon said:
lol watch the officer/detectives hands. he stands there for a second and then flips them up like "oh well"
totally - such disrespect!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Lysmachia said:
totally - such disrespect!!

what was he suppost to do get on his knees and cry? or give him mouth to mouth?

the guy had something to hide

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hey Ric, not trying to hijack, but I was wondering what lift and rear bumper you're running on hat 4Runner? I'm about to sell my dcab Prerunner to get a 4wd 4Runner and like that bumpber.

THanks

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
fenrisx said:
Hey Ric, not trying to hijack, but I was wondering what lift and rear bumper you're running on hat 4Runner? I'm about to sell my dcab Prerunner to get a 4wd 4Runner and like that bumpber.

THanks
Rics bumpers (front and rear) were built custom at Armorology (www.armorology.com) in the springs. Damn nice work, and spindleshanks (jeremey) has a front bumper that they built also. Check out their site and ric will probably chime in with more info. He's got a damn nice 4runner.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Just seen another thread about Armorology bumpber....realized two things..

1. He doesn't ship so I can't get one.
2. They're too expensive for me anyways. :(

Back to the topic...

I also heard that it was fake. It seemed fake to me atleast.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
HAHA those guys got owned.

Seriously tho people on the road have no clue who they start shit with.I have had tons of people strat road rage but when you call em on it there just like those guys. Standing there puzzled in gay rainbow shorts sayin to there friend umm maybe that was a bad idea.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Brandon said:
you call them out? :rolleyes:
90% of the time. Well if i can keep up with em. The truck cant get out of its own way so its hard.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts