TTORA Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Who pissed in your fucking Cheerios? I already stated why I brought it to them for a simple alignment - the rest of the made-up bullshit was just that. Reading comprehension is your friend.

·
Registered
342 Posts
wow mayhem, bad day at work?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Well since I am dealing with a newer truck I am going to Brian at Burt. The alignment he just did (with some other things) has been great. I also had the tires balanced at Burt last year and the are still smooth as glass even after wheeling and tire wear. I will pay for the quality Burt......... or a Brian is giving me.
I second Brian at Burt. He put on my UCA's and aligned the truck this winter. He did a much better job at aligning my modified truck than Firestone ever did when the truck was stock.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Some corporate owned chains pressure their managers with average repair order numbers, this BS can bring out the worst in a shop. While not a universal I generally dont recommend people go to corporately owned major chains. Knowing someone on the inside(i.e. Brain) is huge. While Firestones prices do seem high most people dont realize the operating/overhead costs of running a modern/capable shop.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts