TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2,251 Posts
Jason you will have to "Right-Click" on the link and save-as. The file will say is a xml file. Then change the extension to .gpx.

I really should make them zip files.

If you want I can email all of them on the site.

·
2,251 Posts
BTW what GPS did you get?

·
2,251 Posts
Try downloading them. It will be a while before I can email them.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
crhannig said:
Try downloading them. It will be a while before I can email them.
Got them all except for Kodachrome and Mojave Road. For some reason they just won't download??

I'm just having fun with my new toy..., I'm in no hurry!:)

·
2,251 Posts
Cool, I have the GPS60c. I love it.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
Hey, I thought you were temporarily broke?! :neener: Did they still have the $50.00 rebate? I was going to get one, but got my Co-2 tank instead. :D :xpimp: :xdevil:

Congrats on your new toy. :cool:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
my034runner said:
Hey, I thought you were temporarily broke?! :neener: Did they still have the $50.00 rebate? I was going to get one, but got my Co-2 tank instead. :D :xpimp: :xdevil:

Congrats on your new toy. :cool:
I still am temporarilly broke, but this was a gift from the folks... I tried talking them into getting me some sliders, or a new bumper, but they weren't going for it!:rolleyes:

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
jayfredweb said:
I'm not sure about any rebate, but they purchased it for $340ish. Of course then there is the mapping software, that easily adds another couple hundred. Garmin certainly knows how to get your money!!!:eek:

That's a pretty cool gift. Yeah, too bad they didn't get you some armour though! :D

And, as with everything, there's something always something else to buy!! Mo $$$ Mo $$$ Mo $$$!!! :xpimp: :xdevil:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
3 Participants
my034runner
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing