TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about going to grand junction and trying to get a job at halliburton. Can anyone tell me about grand junction or halliburton or if you know or any other jobs that pay well in the area.
Thanks Ryan

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i have a 03 tundra now but i also have a 80 toyota locked front and rear that i might wanna bring there but deffinently not the tundra

·
Registered
965 Posts
RedRunnertc said:
PM "BlingTaco" - he works for Halliburton out of GJ. "Guapotaco" lives in 'Junction too.

Big plus - it's CLOSE to Moab!

nice try but guapo lives in Aspen

·
Registered
77 Posts
Junction has some good trails and plenty of other 4wheeling. you might try Pepsi, Coke, or Budwesier has a new facility there now. There's other oil companies that run out of GJ as well.

·
Registered
739 Posts
yo josh you back in GJ? we need to hook up if you want to wheel! i'm down that way every couple of weeks,yo good luck on work in GJ

·
Registered
451 Posts
3TRDMARINE said:
Junction has some good trails and plenty of other 4wheeling. you might try Pepsi, Coke, or Budwesier has a new facility there now. There's other oil companies that run out of GJ as well.
damn........there's a long lost voice..........You still alive Josh? ;)

Some buddy's and I are heading to moab mid december (specific dates not set just yet) but taking both the trucks and probably the new dirt bike...so gimme a shout if you're upferit!

later

1 - 9 of 9 Posts