TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if anyone is around in Grand Junction i just moved here from oregon and really don't know anyone. If anyone wants to meet up sometime just get a hold of me on here or email me at [email protected] I drive a 03 White Tundra with a billet grille and 20's so if you see me just wave or something
Ryan

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to Colorado.

Mark

·
Registered
4,141 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
yea, screw some dubs,unless you have 44's on them, just kidding
whats up with all the western slope peeps lately?
i live in aspen and spend alot of time down that way, i was just down there new years weekend doing some rock climbing
so do you wheel the dubbinator?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how did i know i was going to get shit for having them i do have 33 inch tires though and they are nitto terra grapplers so maybe that might make it a little better. I got a job at halliburton cuz i got laid off from the mill i worked at in oregon. I just thought i would move over here and give it a shot.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I really dig the Terra Grapplers. Welcome aboard petey

("You sold our bird to a blind kid!? Lloyd, Petey didn't even have a head!!!"
"Relax Harry, I took care of it...")

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i like to take it in the snow back in oregon the mud is really bad so i haven't done that yet. Ya i know about the 20s atleast i think people are just flicking me shit

·
Registered
739 Posts
you've got some nice trails around there to play on depending on your rigs build up etc..., still got snow on the ground in town? i think i'm coming down this week to go rock climb

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no there isn't much snow around on the ground but sounds like there will be this weekend if you come down this weekend we should try to meet up or something.
ryan

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey welcome Petey. Yeah we are gearing up for some fun on the western side of C-rado. (That's right Guapo I am gonna so be in your hair this summer!)

Lets get a 21 road run planned out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts