TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have graphics on their truck (Pics)? I was wondering what people around this site think is cool/uncool and what is lacking in the marketplace. Personally, I think any kind of animal skin/ armor plate/ camo design looks good on trucks. But what about flames, scallops, stripes and tribals.

Post pics / drawings or just ideas.

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
I got vinyl on my truck, actually need to replace it but already working with someone on that project!

I think I am the exception around here though, most concentrate on performance or function rather than appearance.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i'm really bored here so i'll help you out.:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanx

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got vinyl on my truck, actually need to replace it but already working with someone on that project!

I think I am the exception around here though, most concentrate on performance or function rather than appearance.
lemme see some pics.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I took my graphics off. Those little squiggles that came on it were hurting my eyes. I like to keep it simple.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
graphics dont come in a kit...... :rolleyes:

i pulled that shit out of a little bottle filled with red orange yellow and white liquid plastic you just need to knwo how to work the magic right with the chrome wand

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
that is very nice, but we are in different businesses.
there are plenty of nice trucks with great paint jobs, but around here, people don't wheel them. And for good reason, I wouldnt put that kind of investment at risk in that way. But I make simple designs that accent vehicles in a cost effective, durable manner. vinyl graphics are easy to repair. Btw, what would that paintjob cost?

·
Registered
779 Posts
WOW nice vette, sucks you are in NY.That is the nicest paint job I have probably ever seen. And Mr. Vinyl, what kinda kits we talking? complete vinyl wraps or mexican stripes???

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I make CUSTOM graphics per customer, per vehicle.
ps. let me know if the link doesn't work.

·
Registered
779 Posts
all I saw was an Impreza?? but it worked. Can you do full vinyl wraps? have measurements for All generations, 4runners and toyota trucks? I suggest starting with that so you can take orders cross country. Seeing how you aren't THAT far away from me, I could come in and stop by but that's not a priority right now... I still need a few thousand more dollars in useful mods before i decide how pretty my truck should be.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
FYI...

You have to be a vendor here (yes fees are required) if you are attempting to create a sales market on this forum...

Contact Shannon (Tacozilla) if that is yer intentions...

Otherwise you can't do business here... I may be wrong... but that's how I'm reading this...

If I'm right... I'm betting you'll do better over at customtacos...

If I'm wrong... oh well...

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Bear, (highjack) since there is two people trying to do buisness in this thread... (without being sponsors.) what kind of bumper is that? I want ittttt

·
Registered
779 Posts
sponsors are not the same as vendors...

You don't have to be a sponsor to be a vendor here...
thanks i was just about to edit it... but oh well, good thing you understand what i was trying to get at, I knew there was something wrong here. :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My apologies, but I'm not trying to sell my graphics here, just trying to figure out if people in this site find graphics on trucks acceptable. Or will they get clowned on? I just wanna barter for some used tires

1 - 20 of 22 Posts