TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if any of you guys were going to make it to Grayrock for the June Jam. I saw a group of your trucks at the Spring Fling and wanted to say HI. I'm planning on attending and looking for some people to ride with, my brother usually takes his 4runner but will be working that weekend. If anyone is interested post up and we can hit the trails together.

Wade

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
i would love to go but probably wont be able to since its so close to seto at tellico and i will need to be putting the hours in and making :2cents: :(

btw welcome and fill out some of your info(location, truck info, blah blah blah). you should come out to seto if you have the chance

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
C'mon greg you know your aching to go after spring twister again!!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
yes and im pretty sure i would ride the fing wall this time

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
just take an axe, and cut that root out of there, if not for that, you woulda made it look easy!!!

...course you'll probably kill the tree... and then it fall across the trail and make another obstacle to ding your truck. :)

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Lasik I guess? Let me know how it goes since I get a discount through work now.
ah thanks kyle. i wasnt quite sure how to interpet that at first lol. i thought maybe he was getting something cut on his truck that the called his "eyes":lmao: ...im stupid.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Coming from the guy leaving for Auburn soon.. :rolleyes:
blah blah. i wonder what i would have said if i was going to uga:eek: (and no it wouldnt be anything more intelligent;) )

Auburn! Welcome to the land of no wheeling.:(
oh i WILL find somewhere to wheel down there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts