1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Marnes is in the know. Too bad it wont fit our trucks huh?? :D

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
damn thats a hella good deal too bad i just spent 1800 on my camburg lt kit or i would of gotten this one instead

·
Registered
102 Posts
cool, so let us know if you pick it up,
wish it was me buying it i hate minimum wage!

·
Registered
102 Posts
o i noticed you have donahoe's in your sig so if you plan on selling those after your long travel i call dibbs :)

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
resolute said:
ps i'm picking up the kit on thursday and stealing the black powdercoating idea from you mr. belk :)
and yet Mike still gets all the credit for the black powdercoat... :rolleyes: whatever

someone buy this kit that's a great deal and it'd be a shame for it to go to waste

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
resolute said:
nah, in the thread he says it was the spindle, not the kit

ps i'm picking up the kit on thursday and stealing the black powdercoating idea from you mr. belk :)
i think you owe me at least 100 bucks :cool: hahaha jk

Good luck man and great score!!!!!!!! Make sure you start a build up thread

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
resolute said:
nah, in the thread he says it was the spindle, not the kit

Actually I was talking about the truck's performance as a whole. They never got the rear of that thing dialed in even close....

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Tweeter said:
and yet Mike still gets all the credit for the black powdercoat... :rolleyes: whatever
Oh why, would you like to get credit for being the SECOND to do it???? :flipoff3:

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Baja Belk said:
Oh why, would you like to get credit for being the SECOND to do it???? :flipoff3:
Dude I was totally the first I just never made it public...or had it on my truck first...whatever :cool: my mom still thinks I'm cool.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Baja Belk said:
Actually I was talking about the truck's performance as a whole. They never got the rear of that thing dialed in even close....
At least the pinions stopped snapping for "unknown" reasons :D hehehe they might do better if they ran it with tread on their tires too but to each their own, DGAF!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Fox 8" 2.5 coilovers

OK deal can probably bargain
Used Fox 8" 2.5 coilovers w/500 lb springs, big resi. $675 in OC

Just saw these on race-dezert, do a search using this exactly in keywords area:
Fox Coilovers and 9inch 3rd member

1 - 17 of 17 Posts