TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I like that site too. I like that you can search this site in different states.

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
Im looking at a few specific handguns. ruger sr9c (or sr40c but that was only released a few weeks ago) or a s&w m&p 40c. might be able to be convinced to buy something else in the same category but Ive shot both of them and really like them. want to pick one up.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have a ton, but looking to get rid of an H&K P2000 V2 (9mm), Remington 700 (.223) completely built up (specs on request), Sig P238 and possibly a built AR (specs on request again).

AVS, I JUST sold an m&p 40c about 3 weeks ago... bad timing. I really like the H&K in comparison to the M&P but its in a 9mm. I have a few 1911's that I carry/shoot so my other handguns just sit. Also, got a membership out at trigger time if anyone wants to shoot.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I traded in my gun for a Sig Mosquito to teach my wife how to shoot. I took my 10/22 into the gun store to get a decent selling price for it, the gun smith liked it, and we worked out a deal for the Mosquito!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The link I posted didn't work, but it is a Colt .22 tactical that is made by Umarex and partnered with Walther. I like the way it feels, and reminds me much of my AR.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This site has a monthly contest and me posting this link is part of it. I get one point for every new person that views the site. If you have not done so yet, and want to help me win, please click on the link in the OP! Thanks

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah, once people started calling it spam, I let them know it was for a contest. I figured people would just look at it, but I guess everyone is getting more wary about what they click on now days.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts