TTORA Forum banner

381 - 394 of 394 Posts

·
Registered
6,489 Posts
went to toytec yesterday looking for some bushings. Showed up right at 5:05 pm after they closed. However, they were still happy to help me out. Their selection was horrible, didnt have anything close to what I needed.

BUT! their customer service was again above and beyond when one of the employees offered to show me the way to 4Wheel Parts since they were my best bet for what I needed and was unfamiliar with that part of denver.

Apparently he lived near by and it wasnt out of his way to show me the way over but I have never experienced such good customer service when I was admittedly being the pain in the ass customer! Wish I had caught the guys name. Drives a nice looking landcruiser. Thanks a lot toytec!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wheelers Offroad

I might be a little biased since I am originally from Oregon, but I ordered most of my lift from them along with my wheels.

Ordered a spare wheel from them 15'' steel that works great on my 02 on a Friday night knowing they were not going to be open until Tuesday (I think they take Monday's off). Got my wheel on Wednesday in Colorado! Great service and will continue to order form them.

·
Registered
428 Posts
My experience was sometime ago but Scottys business Addicted Offroad has by far been one of the best companies I have ever done business with ... I ordered my full OME kit for my 06 double cab through him, but on top of that he has spent countless hours talking trucks with me and different approaches to things etc. I'll absolutely be a lifetime consumer with him just because he looks to treat all consumer potential and actual with the same respect. So hats off to him btw I have never met him in person and reside in Texas while of course his shop is in northern colorado

·
Registered
428 Posts
One other shout out I have is for KRAWLTEX located in Cedar Park, TX, again good people that love to talk trucks and show a willingness to try different and new things. Waiting to do business with them being as I don't have a fj cruiser t case line up yet but still seem to be a great bunch of guys that love doing what they do and take pride in top notch work

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
My experience was sometime ago but Scottys business Addicted Offroad has by far been one of the best companies I have ever done business with ... I ordered my full OME kit for my 06 double cab through him, but on top of that he has spent countless hours talking trucks with me and different approaches to things etc. I'll absolutely be a lifetime consumer with him just because he looks to treat all consumer potential and actual with the same respect. So hats off to him btw I have never met him in person and reside in Texas while of course his shop is in northern colorado
I appreciate the props bro! :welder:

·
Registered
428 Posts
Not a problem Scotty hoping to make a run or two in CO next season

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Land Pirates Offroad

Thanks to Lucas at Land Pirates. This guy spent more time on the phone with me answering questions than any company I have ever called! AND w/o a purchase. I asked about UCAs, rear leafs and shocks etc. 20 minutes and and endless questions:eek:. Up travel, down travel, shock rebuilding.

I will be ordering from them on my next purchase.

Thank you, Land Pirates!

·
Registered
819 Posts
Thanks!!

Thanks to Lucas at Land Pirates. This guy spent more time on the phone with me answering questions than any company I have ever called! AND w/o a purchase. I asked about UCAs, rear leafs and shocks etc. 20 minutes and and endless questions:eek:. Up travel, down travel, shock rebuilding.

I will be ordering from them on my next purchase.

Thank you, Land Pirates!
Thanks! It was a real pleasure chatting with you!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
DEAVER SPRINGS Rocks!

Well last week, when I was washing the underside of my truck I noticed the C-Clamp for the front half of the 10-pack leaf spring was cracking. :eek:
I made a contact within 8-hours with Scott (my sales guy), and less than 24-hrs, he had shipped out UPS a replacement C-clamp.
ZERO Cost to me.

NOW I WISH everyone had great customer service like that.

My hat's off to Scott and DEAVER Springs!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Land Pirates Offroad

Again, Lucas, at Land Pirates Offroad was most helpful. I still have had no money to spend, yet he has spent at least a few hours on the phone answering my questions. Threee or four calls is probably pushing two hours! We have talked leaf springs and shocks. Today gear lube.

I will definitanely order from him when I can afford my rear suspension overhaul.

Give him a call he's very helpful and friendly.

Aloha Lucas

·
Registered
320 Posts
4XInnovations

I just recieved another fine looking product from 4XI...called Adam up on a Friday, ordered a set of sliders for my DD Tacoma, was told may be a couple of weeks, and the following Fri, they were on my dock at work. These things are very stout, and I couldn't take the time to buy the DOM, bend it, make legs and gussetts, and weld em up for what he charged me. FWIW, I have been running a set of his tube doors on my crawler for a few years now, and haven't at all been easy on them, and they are as good as new(can't say the same for my fenders and bedsides!) Thanks alot!!!!

I try to spread my purchases out to all of these great vendors, as it really shows that these guys give a damn what they do:
4XInnovations
Addicted OffRoad
Summit Racing
Low Range OffRoad
LC Engineering

·
Registered
633 Posts
many thanks to the wabbit

big thanks to wab-fab for going the extra mile on my order...even though what i ordered drop-shipped from somewhere else, they went out of their way to send me an envelope with a few stickers in it. super stoked! 10/10 would order again.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
TRDParts4U

I have to say I have a bad temper and a short fuse. Horrible, to the point it can affect my health. I jumped the gun....

I ordered some LBJs from TRDParts4U. I did not inspect them thoroughly upon arrival. My mistake.

A month later after I finally re-booted my spare CV, I saw it. Got ready to swap the CV and LBJ. Then.... I saw a split in the boot of one LBJ. Leaking grease. Pissed and panicked I emailed them.

I was very concerned about return shipping killing my discount. (Should I have bought local?)

Jacque responded right away. He is sending out a new LBJ with a prepaid return label for the one with a split boot. He was very quick to respond and has been very helpful.

I sent him a pic of the split on the boot. Done. No questions asked.

New one on the way. This kind of customer service will make me buy from them again regardless of discounts.

Thank you TRDParts4U and thank you Jacque!:)

Aloha Jacque.

-Wainiha

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Got my new LBJ in the mail today. Included was a prepaid return postage sticker.

Thank you for being so understanding TRDParts4U.

Thank you Barbara and Jacque.

Aloha, Blake.

381 - 394 of 394 Posts