TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

Bought my 01 last year in May. It came with a frameless rear glassed window Leer Camper shell. It's the dark green in color, with a dark grey carpet kit, and has led 3rd brake light. I will include the wiring.

Also included is the mounting hardware. If you have a plastic bedliner, be prepared to cut holes where the mounting hardware goes.

I have been told that this shell retails new for about 1600 dollars. I at 800 dollars. It's practally in brand new condition. No scratches anywhere, and the paint is in VERY good condition.

The shell is located in Castro Valley, CA. I can get a couple buddies to help lift it on your truck to install it. With just 3 people, it can be hard but we can get-r-dun.

PM me or e-mail me ar norcalpr at ttora dot com

Thanks!

(Pics included when the shell was installed on the truck)

Any more pics can be snapped at request.

·
Registered
700 Posts
i'm sorry, but i HAVE to ask: what is up with the licence plate? lol is 6 your favorite number? ive never seen a plate with that many 6's.

good luck with the sale! it would look nice on my truck, but it's just not really worth it for my application. SUPER EARLY BUMP!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Dang, wish you were on the east coast! I have a black one but green would match and its nicer than mine! You ought to Ebay it!

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dang, wish you were on the east coast! I have a black one but green would match and its nicer than mine! You ought to Ebay it!
Going to craigslist tomorrow. Figure I'd give TTORA 100 bucks off and the first shot at it.

·
Registered
779 Posts
good luck with the sale, Phil . Too bad my bed is d cab size... BUMP

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pmub

·
Registered
779 Posts
took me a while but my dislexic (sp?) side kicked in :bump:

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last call before it goes on the hippie website.

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Someone take buy this from me so my GF can quit bitchin!

·
Registered
779 Posts
whats your gf have to do with a camper?? hippie site.. :confused: you have some answering to do my friend... Bumpity

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The shell is at her house in her garage.

And yeah craigslist is a hippie site!

·
Registered
779 Posts
thanks ... I wasn't goin to be able to sleep tonight.. bring it camping so you can sleep in ur truck..(if it doesn't sell)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Too bad the shell isnt Lunar Mist... Id be all over it. Well, maybe, as I couldnt really figure out what you're asking for it. And CRAIGSLIST rocks! I would hardly call it a HIPPIE site. I've found more good deals on that site than I can remember!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Too bad the shell isnt Lunar Mist... Id be all over it. Well, maybe, as I couldnt really figure out what you're asking for it. And CRAIGSLIST rocks! I would hardly call it a HIPPIE site. I've found more good deals on that site than I can remember!
x 2 ...

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Would you pay that much for a shell like this?

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump. Shell is on craigslist. Will sell to TTORA member if they reply!

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pensing sale on the hippie site. Last call!

·
Premium Member
12,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sold!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts