TTORA Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys !

New to this board (lurking for awhile) but not new to Toyota. Have owned 2 Landcruisers, 1 4Runner and last year picked up my Sun Fusion FJ. Having a blast with it !! I'm definitely not in the age demographic Toyota had in mind for the FJ (55+) but driving the wheels off of it is keeping me young at heart. Just starting to mod it. Planning on adding Donahoe coilovers, Demello front bumper and new shoes (BFG) over the next few weeks.

I'm an avid fly fisherman when I'm not masquerading as the "corporate executive guy". Happily married with two teen-age boys. For the past 3 years living in South OC California. Prior to that 20 years in Seattle - Go Huskies !!

Happy to be a new member. See you all around the campus !! :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Don't worry, you're not the oldest here.

If any of the snot noses ever get too sassy for ya, just back hand em or box their ears every once in a while like I do and they will usually shut up and learn their place. The ones that don't eventually learn to avoid you or just up and leave to snivel somewhere else. The latter being the preferable outcome.

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
Don't worry, you're not the oldest here.

If any of the snot noses ever get too sassy for ya, just back hand em or box their ears every once in a while like I do and they will usually shut up and learn their place. The ones that don't eventually learn to avoid you or just up and leave to snivel somewhere else. The latter being the preferable outcome.
trying to team up against us "snot noses", eh? it wont work dick....we outnumber you 16,912 to 2. youll just have to continue dealing with the constant noob questions like how many body lifts we can stack and whats the best throttle body spacer to buy....you love us and we will never be conquered.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Hi Guys !

New to this board (lurking for awhile) but not new to Toyota. Have owned 2 Landcruisers, 1 4Runner and last year picked up my Sun Fusion FJ. Having a blast with it !! I'm definitely not in the age demographic Toyota had in mind for the FJ (55+) but driving the wheels off of it is keeping me young at heart. Just starting to mod it. Planning on adding Donahoe coilovers, Demello front bumper and new shoes (BFG) over the next few weeks.

I'm an avid fly fisherman when I'm not masquerading as the "corporate executive guy". Happily married with two teen-age boys. For the past 3 years living in South OC California. Prior to that 20 years in Seattle - Go Huskies !!

Happy to be a new member. See you all around the campus !! :cool:

Welcome to TTORA and I'll see you around OC. I live in in Westminster.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
That sounds like fair odds to me. You guys being such wimps and all.
Did someone steal your geritol again or did your senior citizen card get lost? lol

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I don't need any Geritol to take you punks on. LOL
It's amazing and fascinating to watch Alzhiemers disease hard at work. The mind still thinks it's young but has no connection to the rest of the body. Did you steal Steven Hawkings wheel chair:p

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
trying to team up against us "snot noses", eh? it wont work dick....we outnumber you 16,912 to 2. youll just have to continue dealing with the constant noob questions like how many body lifts we can stack and whats the best throttle body spacer to buy....you love us and we will never be conquered.
16,912 to 2 !
You mean to tell me that until I came along yesterday there was only 1 other "old guy" on this entire Forum ?

I'm glad that I may be able to balance this Forum out a bit more. This should prove to be fun. Let the games begin !!! :buttkick:

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Nah, there are a few others here too. They are just skeered and keep a low profile. Either that or they just don't want to deprive me of my fun. Another possibility is that the youngsters just bore the living shit out of them. LOL

·
Premium Member
523 Posts
16,912 to 2 !
You mean to tell me that until I came along yesterday there was only 1 other "old guy" on this entire Forum ?

I'm glad that I may be able to balance this Forum out a bit more. This should prove to be fun. Let the games begin !!! :buttkick:
the dick invented games too! he always wins.:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts