TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Iraq !!

I am scheduled to rturn in the late May early June time frame from this Desert paradise, and have a brand new 2006 ( 3600 miles) Tacoma 4X4 Access cab waiting for me.

I have already started to order things (K&N Cold Air Intake, Tonneau cover,Lift Kit,tires), and am planning a few other mods & additions.

Meanwhile,I am visiting the various "Taco" sites on the web, and getting to know what is out there !

V/R
Tom

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Howdy and Welcome. Be carefull in the big sandbox called the Middle East. If you make it to Dubai stop by Poncho Villa's for me and have some of the worst Taco's in the Gulf?

·
Registered
30 Posts
gsmsnuffy " If you make it to Dubai stop by Poncho Villa's for me and have some of the worst Taco's in the Gulf?

Amen to that! I did like the entire city blocks reserved for all the gold.

Hurry home! GOD BLESS!

Franchesca:p

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
welcome, you will find a lot of useful info in this website. careful in the sandbox!

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
Welcome.
If you intend to use the truck for off roading I think you have found THE site. You may want to rethink the K&N. I suggest checking in here before ordering anything else. We've gathered a lot of first hand experience over the years and can maybe save you some money along the way.

BTW My sincere thanks for serving.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Remember to review the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been answered in the past.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
WELCOME!!
this site has helped me more than once! With buying parts and selling!

And thanks for what you do! it means alot be careful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts