TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I cheated and came home early, I'll start the thread, I should have pics up before the rest of you get home tomorrow, hell I'll probably have them up before you guys quit drinking tonite.

I just wanted to give a great big Thank You to everyone eho went and made this an awesome trip, it was nice to see a lot of you again, and meet some new faces.

Alan, Rick, Marshall, Cammie, Chris Ernst, Steve, Christian, Christy, Daniel, Monica, Thad, Logan, Greg, myself, and Courtney went and had a great ride. Buggies everywhere. a lot of these trails are insane if your not towing your buggy in there...

Had a great day. Ran a lot of trails, I think everyone had a good time, Marshall caught on fire twice...but I tell you that '82 is a monster, if it just had power steering. Good Luck Marshall!! I think Christian tagged a tree, and has a nice new beauty mark on his bedside, Greg has quite a few...Thanks to a trail he picked called Spring Twister, which is aptly named, very small, and rutted. Congrats for making it out Greg, as the only one who ran it.
It was Daniels first trip wheeling with the camper top on, it seemed to work pretty well, he skinned it on a tree down on the creek trail, but nothing bad. Over all, it was a great trip. My camera died about 12 pictures in, I'll post up what I got in a little bit, as soon as my camera batteries charge enough to put on here.

Thanks again to everyone who attended, and made it a great ride, and a special Thanks to Daniel and Monica for letting us crash in your truck, and take up Rozzi's space, and thanks to Logan, and Thad for carting us around when D left us!!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
And it was a perfect day/weekend to be out! Looks like some pretty cool rigs running there.

·
Registered
258 Posts
dang, why did only 1 person run spring twister? it's one of the fun and easier trails there.one time i flopped my truck in the ditch on the left hand side at the bottom of the trail(spring twister) while i was just idleing along and not paying attention, i was actually able to back out of the flop and get back up on all 4's. what other trails did ya'll hit?buzzards roost is a pretty fun one to run. (i'm at the top of it in my avitar pic).

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
dang, why did only 1 person run spring twister? it's one of the fun and easier trails there.one time i flopped my truck in the ditch on the left hand side at the bottom of the trail(spring twister) while i was just idleing along and not paying attention, i was actually able to back out of the flop and get back up on all 4's. what other trails did ya'll hit?buzzards roost is a pretty fun one to run. (i'm at the top of it in my avitar pic).
f*** spring twister, thats the only trail that has ever given me body damage, took me ~45 mins to get to the other end:mad:

·
Registered
258 Posts
f*** spring twister, thats the only trail that has ever given me body damage, took me ~45 mins to get to the other end:mad:

i don't mean this as an insult but, on a rig that is pretty much stock w/ a few bolt ons it probably gives you a good run for your money ( i used to go to GR when my yota only had a 3" lift and 33's and no lockers and it was my DD)
and as for body damage...don't try and be the "big guy" and do the trail no one else wants to and then complain about the body damage, It happens...most trails arent sheetmetal friendly ;)

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
i don't mean this as an insult but, on a rig that is pretty much stock w/ a few bolt ons it probably gives you a good run for your money ( i used to go to GR when my yota only had a 3" lift and 33's and no lockers and it was my DD)
and as for body damage...don't try and be the "big guy" and do the trail no one else wants to and then complain about the body damage, It happens...most trails arent sheetmetal friendly ;)
wtf are you talking about? i didnt realize i was trying to be the "big guy.

1. and im pretty sure the trail has gotten alot harder since last time you were there, on with your 3" and 33s.

2. we did pretty much everything possible to avoid the body damage. and i have been on plenty of trails without getting body damage. and most of the trails at gray rock cant be done with a stock rig.

gregers05 said:
f*** spring twister, thats the only trail that has ever given me body damage, took me ~45 mins to get to the other end
^^^^that was not a complaint, i was making a statement. i realize it happens im not a dumbass. i was being sarcastic.

thanks;)

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
nice pics... damn wish I could have made it.. sure miss that place...looks allot drier than when I went last month. That tight creek trail had a good foot or 2 of water and goo.
yeah the creek trail was alot of fun.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
nice pics everyone!!! had a great time, thanks for the suprise b-day party/pinata bashing(good times :)) can't wait to try that place again!
-daniel

·
Registered
911 Posts
All in all this weekend was a blast!!!! Had a great time. Apparantly i mashed my moter to much on Bunny Hill 3 on Saturday, when i smashed into that rock with my rim. Its bent pretty good!! Had to stop about halfway to Montgomery and change it out at a gas station!! My alignment is pretty F'd up too. But I couldnt be happier!!!!!

One word that defines the weekend, not sure how to spell it but..........

PIZAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,511 Posts
me, too! had a blast!

pi·zazz /pəˈzæz/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[puh-zaz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun Informal. 1. energy; vitality; vigor.
2. attractive style; dash; flair.

Yeah, we did it with Pizazz, for sure!

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Mash yer moter for jeebus!
Alan, Im calling you out. You will not do it.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts