TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Other than the beach, we have no place to go around Corpus Christi to wheel. I found this little place that has some washouts and it's a few minutes from where I live. I've never gone on any "trails", mostly because this is Texas, and we don't have much to offer in the way of public land. This is as close as I can get to rockcrawling (for now). I figure it's a good way to test the limits of my truck without breaking anything until I get some good armor. My folks just bought a few acres in the hill country with rocks/cliffs/creeks thats 4 to 5 hours away, so once I get some sliders and better bumpers, I'll give that a try, and hopefully go on some runs with you guys in the future, when I know what I can handle. BTW, anybody wanna buy a WAAG grill guard? I'll sell it for cheap! :D

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
This IS Texas, and there are a TON of trails out there. Pack your shit and go to the Takeover! No more excuses

·
Registered
532 Posts
there are no trails in corpus. been to oso creek park? its ok, the only real challange is when its a mud hole. come out to llano and meet texas ttora.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts