TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Grill guard for an 04 tacoma. I ordered it from rockymountainsusp.com, part number 87092QS. It is listed as fitting 03-04, but I don't see why it wouldn't fit an 01 and 02 as well. I have only put about 300 miles on my truck since I put it on, so it is virtually brand new. I decided to go a different route. Bolts to the tow hook holes on the frame, and follows the bumper lines close.

I paid $172 plus shipping for it, which put it at about $215. I'd like to get $140 plus shipping, but that is negotiable. I live in Toledo Ohio, but I could deliver it to my parents house in Youngstown, or my brother's house in Dayton so you can come pick it up from either location.

It is all boxed up and ready to go. It weighs about 55 pounds. It is missing one plastic plug that goes in the holes for the headlight brush guards, didn't come with it. No big deal, could probably call up rockymountainsusp and get a replacement, or pick something up at your local hardware. I also noticed a small spot of surface rust on the underside edge where it rubbed the box when they shipped it to me. Can be seen in the pics.

Here you can see it mounts close to the bumper and follows the body lines nicely. You can also see the missing plastic plug in the one picture.

Here you can see the mounting brackets

Here is how it breaks down. You can also see the small spots of rust.

So long story short:
Black Grill guard for 01-04 Tacoma
$140 OBO plus shipping
Located in Toledo, Ohio

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obo

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope, still got it

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
head
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing