TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the stock ground clearence on stock 99 tacoma or years around that? thanks

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
Anyone know the stock ground clearence on stock 99 tacoma or years around that? thanks
I know it is lower than mine!!!!!!:D

Off hand though, no I don't know (been over 6 years since I was stock height), so this is a bump for you:bump:

·
Registered
663 Posts
I can tell you it isn't 12" under the pumpkin with 31" tires, it is more like 9.8 -10" non-TRD rear end.

I get 12" under the pumpkin when my 33" tires are brand new...:2cents:

·
Registered
796 Posts
Check your owners manual

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, Trust me I searched before posting (gotten shit b4). I dont have the truck yet. I was just curious. Thanks to all

·
Registered
796 Posts
Not giving you a hard time; thought I remembered seeing that number in the manual, but I just checked and didn't find it.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Yeah ground clearance is going to depend on the tires on the truck and how bad the springs in the front are wore. Easiest thing to do is break out the measuring tape. Lowest points are the rear housing and the transfer case

·
Registered
138 Posts
I don't think Ground Clearance is actually measured to the pumkin. I think its to the Centerish portion of the truck. IE the transfercase skid maybe?

Tacoma's were suppose to have 12" (probably with 31" or 265 tires).

I never knew how they managed to get 12, cause I don't see that as the lowest portion of the truck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts