TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe it is a HydroFarm....Will let go for $100. I am in Panama City...will ship, but you pay.

800 Watt High pressure sodium/Metal Halide with large dome and Ballast.

This is a $500 light. Have had it since I lived in Gainesville( :rolleyes: go figure).

It is a "full spectrum" set-up....runs both HPS and MH at the same time. MH on one side of dome and HPS on other side(400 watts each). You can use conversion bulbs to make it all HPS or MH on both sides.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
hmmmmm...if you were closer i know some people who grow indoor tomatoes and stuff. with the shitty weather here in san diego its hard to garden out doors.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I'm pretty sure it would pay for itself and the shipping when you sell all your produce at the farmers market...but knowing me i'd just use it all my self.

This would be a great upgrade from my chia herb garden..hmmmm

·
Registered
68 Posts
Tomatos... sure.

·
Registered
305 Posts
this gives me an idea on how to make money to fund the taco. hmmmm? Im also thinking about buying a gun and become a crack dealer. Not a mean crack dealer a nice one. Kinda like hey guys, want some crack.

·
Registered
94 Posts
^^^Lmao

·
Registered
852 Posts
Ricky Bobby drives a Toyota? That's cool....

·
Registered
12 Posts
mh lights.

hey im pretty interested in these lights do you still have them?could you figure out how much the shipping would be to ohio? my email is [email protected] let me know thanks

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
logangm86 said:
hey im pretty interested in these lights do you still have them?could you figure out how much the shipping would be to ohio? my email is [email protected] let me know thanks

The UPS store said about $40.00 to cleveland...I do still have the light.

It produces awfully plump tomatoes

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
tomatoes...so that's what they are calling it now...

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
01blkext said:
this gives me an idea on how to make money to fund the taco. hmmmm? Im also thinking about buying a gun and become a crack dealer. Not a mean crack dealer a nice one. Kinda like hey guys, want some crack.
That's how you do it, I've been trying to tell everyone that...

·
Registered
741 Posts
yup, its not uncommon for co workers to walk up the creeks druing water quality checks, and see pipes comming out of the creek and a few mins later see somone with an AK saying they went far enough. trying to protect those maders.... haha

Austin

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
ship me some dirty panama sluts.

i like em hairy and unbathed.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
hawaiianbro said:
ship me some dirty panama sluts.

i like em hairy and unbathed.