TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I blew my motor! :eek:

Apparently even though you've been on a trail over 100 times and think you know it like your own... well... you know... It turns out what is supposed to be 6" deep water someone decided to dig out 3 feet deep! Nose goes down, water goes in, water does not compress and water finds it's way out by blowing a hole in the block.

I found a new motor just south of Dallas, TX that I'm hopefully going to go pick up next week during spring break then visit family in Dallas for a day or two. Because of this I have to sell my Jeep so I can afford to repair my truck. If anyone wants to buy a Jeep then let me know. Here is the ad...

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/cto/2866136451.html

Don't mind the title. It's just flashy to attract more people.

By the way, I'm picking up my new motor in my mom's Honda CRV! Oh yeah! :D

Thanks guys!

-Joseph

·
Registered
388 Posts
for real let me know if you need some help

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I got the motor. It's all complete except for one of the cam gear keys but I picked one up for $1.36 at the dealership. I haven't compression tested it yet but I hope it test well. It came out of an S-Runner with a super charger. Sounds like it was a play toy so I'm hoping it was well maintained and low mileage. Compression test will determine whether I drop in or rebuild.

Jeep still for sale. It still needs to be sold either way so I can afford this whole ordeal. $3500obo. I'll take $3000 but tell people $3500 so I have a little fudge room.

·
Registered
388 Posts
good luc with it man!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts