TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is making a comeback.....

Anyone remember the keg/beer pong party???

:xbeer3:

Oh yeah... I still have the "official" CoTTORA beer pong table....

A busted ring gear in the differential had me quite queezy about offroading the past few months.... but I am looking to get back on the trail...

Brian.... beer pong tourny at my house in the future??? Havent seen or heard from you in awhile old timer....

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Fort Collins/poudre canyon too far a drive for you to wheel? Heading up Kelly Flats this sunday with a few people. You're welcome to come if you want.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
BoostedTurd said:
is making a comeback.....

Anyone remember the keg/beer pong party???

:xbeer3:

Oh yeah... I still have the "official" CoTTORA beer pong table....

A busted ring gear in the differential had me quite queezy about offroading the past few months.... but I am looking to get back on the trail...

Brian.... beer pong tourny at my house in the future??? Havent seen or heard from you in awhile old timer....

wow how have ya been barry?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Been pretty good actually. I have been sticking more to paved motorsports lately... but I have been itching to get back on a trail with a bunch of people...

The wife is pregnent, and as of today, overdue.... We will be inducing labor on Sept 5th, if it doesnt happen on its own. Baby is closing in on 10lbs real quick, and she is kind of pissed he is still growing, and not birthing... :banghead:

besides that... winter is coming... that means snow on the trails, and open ski resorts... really looking foward to an awesome winter!

OH... btw... I need a good arguement... I asked Livi (wife) tonight how old she thinks the kid will have to be to go on a real easy run, like BV.... she started laughing, and told me we would be PCS'ed by then....

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
It's been lonely lately without you...I'm going to BV 1-2 Sept...at least that's in the plans...I haven't been camping yet nor to BV...so I'm ready...

Beer pong play is always welcome!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DriftinCO said:
It's been lonely lately without you...I'm going to BV 1-2 Sept...at least that's in the plans...I haven't been camping yet nor to BV...so I'm ready...

Beer pong play is always welcome!
Well... I'd say you can cme over, and I will hold you.... but I wont...

I am sure you could bring Erin over when Matt is here... and he will hold her....

LOL....

I need arguement against the boy being too young for BV...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Just reading this post but I wasn't out on the trails until I was 17 but I would argue that an early drive on the trails will bring an appreciation for what vehicles can do and how to respect them when behind the wheel. It will help with paved road driving too. hope that helps.

·
Registered
204 Posts
BoostedTurd said:
The wife is pregnent, and as of today, overdue.... We will be inducing labor on Sept 5th

OH... btw... I need a good arguement... I asked Livi (wife) tonight how old she thinks the kid will have to be to go on a real easy run, like BV....
congrats on the new youngin!

so everybody knows. my wife had my son (second kid) on aug 1. we named him Diesel Waylen Pesinger. he was 21" and 11oz (sorry didn't mean to steal your thunder with your new kid just thought i'd announce mine too)

as far as how old you children have to be before wheelin' with 'em. i'd say atleast a year so they don't get shaking baby sindrome. not kidding about the shaking baby sindrome thing either. it causes brain damage.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
midnight rider said:
not kidding about the shaking baby sindrome thing either. it causes brain damage.

hmm... that might explain a few things... Brian... did your old man like to wheel too????

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hey Barry! if you wait till the 6th your baby can share my B-day
...Why induce the day after labor day? LOL! doctors need a day off?!
hope the baby comes sooner for ya!
those sleepless nights are going to make beer pong that much harder!
Catch up with ya soon!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
I think we ALL have the shaken thing...and that's just from wheeling in CO there Barry! LOL

Congrats to Diesel's parents...that is way cool!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts