1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
You live in houston, you should have one already :D

·
Registered
81 Posts
I likey that. I got a hand gun but am to scared to take it with. Might SHOOT some idiot!!!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Yeah that's why I've avoided a concealed carry. I'm too temperamental, mental being the key word.

·
Registered
81 Posts
=ACID RAIN= said:
Yeah that's why I've avoided a concealed carry. I'm too temperamental, mental being the key word.
NIIICCCE!!

·
Registered
473 Posts
yeah

Within the year I'll have my license and finally be able to carry a pistol around. Nice to know you can defend yourself should the need arise.
-Dan

·
Registered
406 Posts
All I'm going to say is it's about damned time...

I'm really surprised nothing like this was created years ago!

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
my2coma said:
I just dont want to get caught carrying it w/o a conceal/carry permit again. Got lucky the 1st time.

Is there are reason you are carrying without a CHL?

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
TacoJumper said:
All I'm going to say is it's about damned time...

I'm really surprised nothing like this was created years ago!
this type of legal protection has been around a while, its just a bit less muddy law wise.

·
Registered
24 Posts
gun law

I thought you could carry a gun unloaded with out a CHL as long as you were "traveling". With the definition of "traveling" not really being clarified. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
HFD67 said:
I thought you could carry a gun unloaded with out a CHL as long as you were "traveling". With the definition of "traveling" not really being clarified. :dunno:
Something about crossing two county lines.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Marcopolo said:
Something about crossing two county lines.
They changed that two years ago. You can now carry a handgun in your car with out regard to how many counties you are traveling through. That is with out a CHL and it doen't have to be unloaded.

For more info: here

1 - 17 of 17 Posts