TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,932 Posts
Find one where you don't need to create an account just to receive spam and I'll gladly sign it.
It does little good to petition that asshole in the white house anyway. He's only concerned with himself. That should be clear enough to anyone with at least half a brain.

·
Registered
14 Posts
sure are a lot of little boys with tinier dicks and pea brains in this worn out site. I can't wait for President Obama's third term. BTW "DICK,' Why the fuck don't you move to Alabama or some other state where you can freely practice your inbreeding ....

·
Registered
268 Posts
sure are a lot of little boys with tinier dicks and pea brains in this worn out site. I can't wait for President Obama's third term. BTW "DICK,' Why the fuck don't you move to Alabama or some other state where you can freely practice your inbreeding ....
Third term, mmmm, been voting long?

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Huh. That's a somewhat acerbic, inane and childish statement. Lol, third term. Might want to look at that silly thing called, oh, The Constitution and that worrisome 22nd Amendment. Looks like you fit right in around here!

BTW, Teh Dick is not allowed in Alabama any longer. Seems he was involved in some sort of fracas with Andrew Jackson in the territory back in the day. Exactly what, is unknown, even wikipedia has no info on it...

·
Registered
958 Posts
i didnt know we allowed lib tards on this site. If you don't like our gun laws then get the fuck out whiny baby

1 - 7 of 7 Posts