TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i don't know how much interest you all have in firearms, but does anyone know how the ammo/parts/firearms market is back in PA? Especially those of you that have/want AR's, down here in AZ things are still alive and kickin', and i can get my hands on parts for cheap if anyone is looking.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What kinda prices are you seeing on .223/5.56 there?
it all depends if I can get it at a store or not, people down here really like to buy everything the store has, and then sell it for $5-10 more per box than they bought it for, and argue that they are giving you a good deal.

however, for .223, I have a friend that gets it for free, and it's all LE rounds (don't worry, it's kosher) and all he wants in trade is .22lr, so if you need .223, let me know and i'll talk to him about it.

EDIT #2: he's also looking for .270. i know it's weird trading ammo form across the country to outsiders, but when we usually do it with truck parts it's not too strange from my POV

EDIT: sorry i didn't really answer your question, I don't know too much on prices because all I shop for is .40 and 12ga

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
schwyter
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing