TTORA Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are stock lower control arms for the 6-lug tacomas. They have all the weak points gusseted. The rivets are all tig welded and the shock mounts are reinforced. $100

·
Registered
94 Posts
got any pics of the arms?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea ill try and get em up tomorrow. They're nothing extravagant. If you look at your lower arms you will see three rivets in the center on the top and bottom of the shock. Now imagine tig welds all around those rivets on both sides as well as a couple beads hear and there on undercut parts of the shock mounts and sway-bar mount.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's one of the things Donahoe racing did to their arms in order to race on them.

I'm only gettin rid of them because I have long travel that I'm not going to sell afterall.

I'm located in southern california.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pics of arms

·
Registered
51 Posts
Hey David, too bad you didnt call me this weekend, because I was in costa mesa for the weekend, I was the guy who made you an offer of 60 bucks and I just got the email now with what you'd give them to me for (back up north now), I would have went 75, too bad.

-Dan

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump bump bump

·
Registered
86 Posts
str8xedge said:
These are stock lower control arms for the 6-lug tacomas. They have all the weak points gusseted. The rivets are all tig welded and the shock mounts are reinforced. $100
Got your PM, contact me ASAP. Keau

1 - 11 of 11 Posts