TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I would guess the driver probably isn't identifyable. As much as we aren't an H2 crowd...that sucks for the human that WAS driving..

·
Registered
104 Posts
Call me cold blooded but if you are stupid enough to run into the back of a parked school bus at a high rate of speed it's a good thing you that are no longer in the gene pool.

EDIT-I just found the news story about the wreck. It sounds like the driver lived with almost no injuries. Here is the link.

http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061127/LOCAL/61127034

·
Registered
799 Posts
DirtTaco said:
I would guess the driver probably isn't identifyable. As much as we aren't an H2 crowd...that sucks for the human that WAS driving..
It doesnt look like the driver side got it AS bad as the passenger side.

Any more info on this??

·
Registered
347 Posts
Wow... looks like someones got 8 lives left... lucky bastard...

·
Registered
414 Posts
Anyone have any idea what the 2x4's under the H2 are for?

Anyone see the Corvette in the back of the semi? That guy definitely died.

Taco Lover: What if the guy was swerving to avoid a head on, or a little kid?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
The way I read that, they were talking about the BUS driver when they said "The driver escaped with only minor injuries".

This is what they said about the driver of the H2: "The victim was awake and transported to an area hospital, dispatch said. The victim’s name and condition were not immediately available."

I'm saying that it was more than just a bump on his noggin.

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Dayum happened right here in Indy and I never heard a thing about it!

I guess it is true…I am a mushroom! they keep me in the dark all day at work and only feed me bullshit! LOL

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
hytenor said:
geeze, how fast was that guy going?? :eek:
Now that I know it happened here where I live (actually live in the burbs of Indy) I am surprized that the H2 isn't completely under the bus!

We have the worst drivers I think I have ever seen! I mean I have felt safer in New York and L A then I have here.

and having my truck, lifted seems like I only increased the size of the bulls eye on it! For the life of me I can't figure out why other drivers can't stay in their own lanes up here! (and I am being totally serious)

on the freeways/highways here. The state posted no U turn signs on all the shoulders! I kid you not. If they didn't we would have idiots trying to turn around on them! seemed it was a problem before I moved up here!

·
Registered
133 Posts
The 2x4's under the H2 are called cribbing. They are used for stabalizing the vehicle durring the extraction as any slight shift in the vehicle during the process could paralize or kill the driver.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts