TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the halfdoors I was talking about in Army's thread. Didn't want to derail it any further.

Per Forum Rules -
Price -$1 million dollars, OBO.
Location - Charleston, TN (Chattanooga Area)
Description - Unfinished Half Doors, See pictures below.

Bascially just cut door shells, no hardware.

Attachments

·
Registered
435 Posts
hmmmmm "Price -$1 million dollars". Guess Mongo can have them. I've got like 12 cents in the ashtray.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmmmmm "Price -$1 million dollars". Guess Mongo can have them. I've got like 12 cents in the ashtray.
my opportunity to snag them has come and gone. I will not be in the area again for a good while.
1 million dollars - OBO. Focus on the OBO, lol.

If you want 'em John and can arrange some way to get them in the near future, they are yours. You can even keep your 12 cents.

If you dont wnt them, and Mongo doesnt want them, they are just going to the scrap yard along with the rest of the junk.

Either of you got any use for a 1st gen top?

·
Registered
67 Posts
These are the halfdoors I was talking about in Army's thread. Didn't want to derail it any further.

Per Forum Rules -
Price -$1 million dollars, OBO.
Location - Charleston, TN (Chattanooga Area)
Description - Unfinished Half Doors, See pictures below.

Bascially just cut door shells, no hardware.
Do you still have these?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
why cant these be for a tacoma?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
come and get em Gregers and you can try to make them fit! I'll let you have them cheap! lol.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
come and get em Gregers and you can try to make them fit! I'll let you have them cheap! lol.
lol if i had somewhere to keep them i would be tempted

Cause early trucks are cooler than early tacos!! Ha!

Hey, you got my dash pad reverse engineered yet???
unfortuneatley, the 3D model that the scanner makes in the computer cannont be converted to a useful 3D model in Solidworks without the additional $20k software package. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chris, still have my old leafs and aal?
Did I ever have them? How did they get to me? Did Rolison bring them? I still have some leafs that I got from Rolison... if they are yours, then yes.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Did I ever have them? How did they get to me? Did Rolison bring them? I still have some leafs that I got from Rolison... if they are yours, then yes.
You should have them. Phil brought them to SE4RJ a couple years ago. I remember this because Hillbilly had told me I could have them, but you snagged them instead. lol Btw,do you still have those SAW Coilovers?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm not sure how Matt expected it to work when he told us both to take them. lol. I'm not sure I knew he told you. haha. I assume you dont still need them? The plans for the Taco are obviously on an indefinite HOLD.

And no, I don't have the SAWs. Sold 'em. Like I'm tryin to do with all the rest of the parts I have around my house.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
You should have them. Phil brought them to SE4RJ a couple years ago. I remember this because Hillbilly had told me I could have them, but you snagged them instead. lol Btw,do you still have those SAW Coilovers?
something like that. i think it was one of those who ever wants them take them kind of things

I'm not sure how Matt expected it to work when he told us both to take them. lol. I'm not sure I knew he told you. haha. I assume you dont still need them? The plans for the Taco are obviously on an indefinite HOLD.

And no, I don't have the SAWs. Sold 'em. Like I'm tryin to do with all the rest of the parts I have around my house.
whats up with the taco?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts