TTORA Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello; newby here. Longtime 4wheeler. Like to read about Toyotas. My first one was a 64 FJ 40. I put a 327 chevy and compound 4speed in it. My tires were Truetracs. Had a lot of fun in that rig. Sold it and got my new(er) one that I still have. It's a 69 FJ40. I put a 350 in this one. I bought in 1980 and it has had several versions since. Still has the same old 350. Now has 350TH, locker front & rear, full cage, Baird seats and custom dash. I haven't even started it in a couple years though. It is safely stored in a container on my place.

I had an 85 extended cab p/u for awhile. Lockrite, 5 speed, 22re, wth a safari rack and shell. I took that one to Baja a lot; then sold it to a guy in Hawaii. My current ride is an 89 Runner, 5spd, 22re. It's pretty stock except for a winch. I hated to sell my truck, but needed something with a back seat for my grandkids.

Anyway, I love wheeling, and don't live far from Johnson Valley. I play there often with my sons and grandsons. Boy..us old farts sure get windy.;)

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
sounds like you have got some cool stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts