TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HangOver Run 01/01/2014

It's that time of year again, the end of one & the start of a new one. Time for the HangOver Run.

The Hang Over run is always low key, totally not fast paced. This is an open run and not "vehicle specific" or affiliated with any specific club. The normal level of being self sufficient is required. If your rig isn't ready or equipped please don't bring it. The last thing anyone wants to do is fix your junk at the start of the trail. Come prepared with your own tools, fluids, parts and willingness to work on your own junk...as per usual.

This is the 11th year of the run. This year we are going to start at the gravel pit on Price Road, run Elvis and back out through Box Canyon.

Is the rout stocker friendly?

No. A Sami on 31's with a locker and gears really has no troubles making it through with out issues.

Body damage and breakage is always possible so no crying. Just fix your junk and move on.

Meeting date: 1/01/14 (new years day)
Meeting time is 11:30am at the gravel pit
Pull out time is Noon sharp
CB channel is 13
Race Radio channel will be given out on site

If you want to go but don't know where the start is, ask around. The gravel pit on Price is a commonly known spot by anyone that's wheeled in FJ.

See ya'll there.

-Scott

PS - I'll be in my Samurai.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wow no one going this year, really? Sounds like your on your own this year Scott. :( My rigs not ready this time, have a good one and be safe and have a happy new year.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured some TTWaTa boys would show...just to *** it up a bit. :D

See ya'll tomorrow.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Just moved into town last friday, hope to join yall on some runs soon... if i dont get deployed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts