TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pretty stoked on that shit man. my folks got me a 12 foot kayak and a brand new set of BFG all terrains. :aahg:

and im off for the next 2 days! :xbeer1: :xbeer3: :xbeer1: :xbeer3:

and also a happy birthday to, Timstoy (61), gimemoore (39), bassdog (38), HawaiiBuilt (31), Hawgleg (28), SouthC96Tacoma (27), TacoMike82 (26), ptownhick (24), banderaboy (24)

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Happy Birthday man! Have a good one!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
JK man... Happy Burfday! Have a couple for all of us! :xbeer2:
When you say "all of us" do you mean members or active members?

Members = 34,411
Active members = 7,270

Either way, that's a LOT of drinking! Good thing he just turned 21, so we know he has plenty of experience... :D

Happy 21st! And nice score on the tires! :xbeer1:

·
Registered
14 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! don't fuck it up.

Have a "lunchbox" on me, not literally obviously I don't swing that way.
1/2 orange juice 1/2 favorite beer shot of amareto dropped in, enjoy.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm curious if, at 121, your eyes will work well enough to find where it's at. :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy Birthday, where you partying @ in VB?
ha thanks guys! i had a few at luch so i have a long night ahead of me lol

ill most likely be goin to the 757 for a few tonight after dinner. :xbeer3:

·
Registered
86 Posts
sweet i remember being 21 oh wait that was last month drinking legal some fun time and not so well i cant remember but it had to be bad

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
jager bomb!!!! haha happy birthday bud! salute!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Happy Birthday. 21 is a fun age, however, make smart decisions. Do NOT drink and drive. That is all...have a good one! :kewl:

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Only Child! :rolleyes: Happy Birthday Kid!
haha im the youngest of 3 actually :D

man what a night. the place i went to was kinda dead because it was a tuesday night, but these 2 girls next to me kept buyin me shots, but they werent cute so i ignored them after like the first 2 haha

im goin out again tonight because i really dont have a hangover. my friend wants to go to chix oyster bar and get some fried oysters and some beer :)

i drank a bunch of water when i got back from the bar last night, i think that helped prevent a hangover... i dunno im not usually a big drinker so if yall have any tips or tricks im all ears caus i got a long weekend ahead of me haha

thanks again for all the happy b days folks!

-Luke

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
ahhh, to be young dumb and full of cum again!

happy birthday!

·
Registered
532 Posts
haha im the youngest of 3 actually :D

man what a night. the place i went to was kinda dead because it was a tuesday night, but these 2 girls next to me kept buyin me shots, but they werent cute so i ignored them after like the first 2 haha

im goin out again tonight because i really dont have a hangover. my friend wants to go to chix oyster bar and get some fried oysters and some beer :)

i drank a bunch of water when i got back from the bar last night, i think that helped prevent a hangover... i dunno im not usually a big drinker so if yall have any tips or tricks im all ears caus i got a long weekend ahead of me haha

thanks again for all the happy b days folks!

-Luke
when you start spinning, drink a glass of water. drink it casually like its a beer or drink, dont chug it. if you feel better after the glass of water you can drink some more alcohol. you can repeat this process all night and it will keep you from getting to the black out point and from getting a hangover. i think it helps you piss out the excess alchohol while keeping you hydrated this way.

good rule of thumb, after every 5 drinks have a glass of water. doesnt have to be a big glass, one of the plastic bar cups or a drink glass will do. if you chug massive amounts of booze quickly though, nothing is going to save you, spread it out over the night or you wont last long at all. show your buds you can hang and drink them under the table by drinking at a normal pace with the water interspersed like i said. works for me everytime but you gotta know your limit. have fun! dont drive!

1 - 20 of 131 Posts