TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Happy Birthday!! Although you sometimes dont act your age...I"ll still buy you a beer sometime!!!

Eric

·
Registered
451 Posts
Opie011 said:
Happy Birthday!! Although you sometimes dont act your age...I"ll still buy you a beer sometime!!!

Eric
hey cool......birthdays rock.........happy 21 brother..........I'll get you a beer soon.................at the next campfire :D

·
Registered
0 Posts
Vic stuff said:
Well the youngin is finally old enough to "legally" drink, lol.

Anyway happy bday dude!
I'm so happy for my son...........wait....Im fucking ANGRY....how can I be happy?????

·
Banned
79 Posts
Angry Andy said:
I'm so happy for my son...........wait....Im fucking ANGRY....how can I be happy?????

Shut up, old man....let the kid have his birthday without all your anger....can't you just be happy once and a while????

Happy Birthday, Rich...hope to meet you someday.

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
andy always talks to himself..... its just wether or not he decides to log in between accounts to do so lol...... thanks for all the b-day wishes everyone. and you all owe me a beer. though not in the same night lol

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
im slightly traumatized and getting smash drunk is very low on my list of things i ever want to do again

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
Lysmachia said:
I'm swlightly truamatized at what tramatized rich!!!

Happy birthday kid brother. You'll always be that to me. Give me away at my next wedding???

psh ill talk to the board about it lol....... check your e-mail i sent ya a present, id send it to nicole too but i dont know what e-mail account is safe to send it to

1 - 15 of 15 Posts